Anonymous
Years ago

Live NBL streaming alpha site discovered?

LiveNBL.tv

Anyone seen this before?

Seems like the NBL is getting their LIVE web streaming sh!t together.

Topic #29163 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

$98 per year or $13.99 per month? Add $10 for access to streams from other leagues around the world, excluding the NBA.

https://secure.livenbl.tv/buy

Official FIBA content
High quality LIVE streaming
Watch three games LIVE every week
Match highlights
Full match commentary
Works on PC and Mac
Special launch offers available now!
Seems to predate the omission of the Blaze (still listed in sub pages) and the header mentions "NBL.com" which is not owned by the league.

Reply #377175 | Report this post

meo  
Years ago

Is it only live, or can you watch on demand at a later date?

If you can watch at a later date (ie within a week) I'll be dropping the $108 on the table

Reply #377179 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Looking good, seems to be partnered with FIBA rather than iinet as I would have thought, but this is probably good thing as FIBA has been doing these streams for a while now.

Would like all games live though, looks like probably just going to be the games Ten and Sky cover?

I wonder if the other games will be able to be sold on by the clubs? Maybe this is where iinet will come in?

Reply #377180 | Report this post

Avv  
Years ago

This site existed towards the end of last season and streamed most of the playoff matches to customers outside of Australia and NZ.

Reply #377181 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Avv, did it list subscription pricing at that point?

Reply #377183 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Hope there is an option for single game purchases...

Reply #377187 | Report this post

BJF  
Years ago

This was geared towards the gambling fraternity to boost overseas interest in the NBL

Reply #377188 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

I hope you can buy individual games!

Reply #377230 | Report this post

Neville  
Years ago

The NBL announced their new live streaming service today at NBL.TV. Pre-registrations open now with an annual pass available for $59!

I'm pretty sure LiveNBL.TV was last year's service and will redirect here for the upcoming season.

Reply #377348 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:17 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754