The truth
Years ago

Centrals

What did everyone think of the new Lions womans Import ... Larkin something ... She seem to be able to play alittle small but seem to fit into the mix quite nicely and the team can only get better once they have had time togther ...

Also what the hell is up with the men ... What can they do to get the season back on track ... Were giving up big leads early two weeks in a row and being forced to play catch up ...
The guys just look flat ... and someone needs to give them A kick into gear should be a good game next agaisnt south ...

Topic #2918 | Report this topic

bootlegs buddy  
Years ago

Does this mean you agree Bootleg?

Reply #33147 | Report this post

bootlegs buddy  
Years ago

..or weren't you at the game again?

Reply #33148 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

I did write something but it must have been wiped of or something like that. I can't be bothered writing it out, want I wrote again. And yes I was at the game.

Reply #33151 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Larkin LaMarche, had 12 points (3/10 FG, 2/3 3 PT), along with 9 boards (6 of those offensive)

Reply #33222 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

Is there something wrong with Terry Harvey? Why the hell did he only get like 5 mins if that against Woodville this week. He deserves more then that.

I noticed that Phil Modra wasnt on the team, has Centrals finally realised that hes not as great as what he tells every1 and himself?

Reply #33228 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Yeah i was thinking that also .. terry didnt get on the court to the last quater ... Maybe woodville having some talls more time went brock and the new tall Nitskey... but Yeah i have also heard phil isnt playing reserves as well ....

Reply #33231 | Report this post

Timberwolf  
Years ago

After promising so much early, centrals now find themselves with 3 wins and 6 losses at the half way point of the season. They will need at least 9 wins but most likely 10 if they intend on playing finals this year which doesn't give them much room for error. I think they are gone!

Reply #33234 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

"The Truth" who is the new tall guy Nitskey? where did he come from?

Phils not playing reserves aswell? Damm i noticed that his dad was out watching the game i was expecting he would be there aswell.

But on the other hand i did heard a rumor about Phil Modra. Apparently Phil told Ricky and all of his team mates just what he felt. Thats all i heard i dont know what it was about? maybe court time, the team anything? but this might be 1 of the main reasons why we dont see him anymore (Im not said we dont). Ill try and find out more details on what was actually said? This info was relayed before it go to me so ill check up with the main source.

Reply #33235 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Ashley Nitschke, was wearing #22.

Reply #33238 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

The last two years Ash "Big Country" played at Norwood. Ton of potential. Last season had him slated for big minutes as back up for Krause and playing some time together. But he works for United Water at Gawler and was on call every second week. He had to be within 20 minutes of work. My first season coaching he had a nice double double on Rogers and was are part of our best defensive unit. Good bloke, watch out for him and good luck. Hate to see him leave the flames but for probably the correct move with work.

Reply #33240 | Report this post

AceLightening  
Years ago

Centrals women will never win a game while they have no heart, desire is not a skill they possess. Almost any import brought in to the team would have made little difference on Saturday night, how a team goes from being 1 point down just after half time to losing by 18 points is not a reflection of skill level or coaching but in the players belief in themselves and their desire to win.

Reply #33250 | Report this post

AceLightening  
Years ago

Centrals women will never win a game while they have no heart, desire is not a skill they possess. Almost any import brought in to the team would have made little difference on Saturday night, how a team goes from being 1 point down just after half time to losing by 18 points is not a reflection of skill level or coaching but in the players belief in themselves and their desire to win.

Reply #33251 | Report this post

snoopdog  
Years ago

Yes I agree with you Ace and I am a Woodville supporter. It seems to me that the only player who really wanted to win for the club was the number 11 Tracey ....
She was head and shoulders above the rest and should look at playing for someone else as she actually wanted to win.
I also wondered why the coaching group left the tall girl Dani? and Leanne? on the bench for so long as they showed more commitment in the the short period they had on than the rest of the team.

The import looked okay but needed to shoot more. I think the players need to be more passionate and have that never say die attitude if they did we would have more than likely lost the game.

Reply #33269 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Yeah its werid Leanne got alot more court time last season and played well .. close to mvp good i would of said .... dose centrals men need to make changes if so dose anyone have any ideas ??

Reply #33290 | Report this post

?  
Years ago

I hear that they are going to bring in one of the under 20's a lefty shooting guard to go along with Ben E.

Reply #33323 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Havent Heard anything Like that .. Do you have any more Detaials ? ...

Reply #33324 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

Centrals don't have any left handed shooting guards besides Ben E in there U20's team. I think that the men need to go back to there original starting 5 of Wilky, Watson, Reggie, Hammond and Clayton. They were doing well at the start of the season with this line up and have been changing it for no reason excluding the two games that Reggie and Jye were out. Even though they are a bit slower with this line up they were getting of to good starts in the games, and of course they were winning. What ever they do they need to string some wins together quick.

Reply #33339 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:56 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754