Spursfan
Years ago

Diamon Simpson going to Israel

Looks like the big fella is going to Ashdod in Israel. Shame he will miss out on an NBA job. If he in a good season over there and he may get a call-up. In short bursts, I can easily see him making a big impact on the boards and getting the odd bucket in the NBA.

Topic #29217 | Report this topic

Benno  
Years ago

When was he cut from the Rockets?

Reply #378106 | Report this post

No Deal!!  
Years ago

I don't know that he has been cut just yet, but the Rockets do have about 8 players who play the same position and he is the very last in line. I would suggest he has seen the writing on the wall and decided to secure his next contract in the likely case he doesn't make the Rockets final roster.

Reply #378116 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

He won't make the Rockets roster given the number of fowards they have rostered. He's clearly not well known by many other NBA teams, either, since there was talk from NBA scouts he could make it as a *gulp* serviceable small forward. It's a shame, but he'll play for some great teams internationally. Hopefully he returns to Adelaide some day in the twilight years of his career.

Reply #378134 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

What a man! got payed last year to sit on the bench watch some NBA hahah

Reply #378136 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:44 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754