glock
Years ago

Any ABA coaching announcements

have heard some rumours but nothing concrete yet, anyone heard if any positions have been filled?

Topic #29242 | Report this topic

The Brad  
Years ago

Interesting how there were discussions that Scott Whitmore was taking over the Woodville Women's coaching job, even though there were claims that the position had been filled.
Then both the Woodville Women and the Central's Men roles were both advertised after these rumours...

Reply #378333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most clubs looking still have their applications open. Southern are the only ones whose applications have closed, any news on them???

Reply #378343 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tucker I hear to coach Southern.

Reply #378353 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes woodville has rewritten the book on dirty tricks

Reply #378354 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Winter to Forestville

Reply #378358 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tucker confirmed to Southern Men

Reply #378359 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

both southern coaches announced?

Reply #378360 | Report this post

Rumour  
Years ago

Davies {Southern} to Coach Woodville women

Reply #378362 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^ and be new president

Reply #378363 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

excuse my igorance, but please explain forestville coaching announcments, men or women and who. thanks

Reply #378364 | Report this post

Benn McDonald going around telling everyone he is the new Women's coach at Woodville.

Reply #378367 | Report this post

Wam Soosnam  
Years ago

The Ref?

The one who plays in Flouro sneakers??

Bahahahaha

Reply #378368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Southern tigers coaches are Rashard Tucker men's, Leigh Scott womens

Reply #378369 | Report this post

The Medic  
Years ago

Isaac applied for Woodville Women, but withdrew when he was told the pay scale and realised he couldnt upgrade the Ferrari to a Lamborghini.

Reply #378372 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What happened to Willie

Reply #378373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the ref was been appointed 23's coach and this was followed by an exodus of players.

Reply #378375 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Willie retired from ABA coaching, is still doing juniors

Reply #378377 | Report this post

Observer  
Years ago

Seeing as BSA let the Magic mergers fall through, would they look at Woodville Women & Magic 'merging' to become West Adelaide Bearcats and provide some stability and presence north of Wayville?

Didn't Al start his Oz career at West- perhaps a a total merger in this 30th Year of West winning the NBL title?

Reply #378428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rashad Tucker Forestville ABA player is coaching ABA Mens at Southern? as a player coach? if true any idea who the assistant coach appointment is?

Reply #378429 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

boti to take south womens

Reply #378436 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone know which South team Boti was coaching this season? or was he ghost coaching at South? Strong believer of the R&R motion offence be interesting to see how they go, the girls he coached at Southern seemed to go alright a couple seasons back.

Reply #378438 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

boti isn't coaching anything

Reply #378445 | Report this post

Mimas  
Years ago

Yeah, the girls everywhere he coached (recruited) did alright until it got to finals. lol

Reply #378450 | Report this post

Peepo  
Years ago

At South girls, Vikki has a 2 year contract so she will be running the show again next year.

Reply #378485 | Report this post

The Brad  
Years ago

I wonder if Scott Ninnis will be a chance to rejoin his faithful Panthers, or is he too busy out drinking wine with his customers??? :)

Reply #378494 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And she deserves to run the show again. That girl is a very good coach. I just hope she can recruit a bit of quality.

Reply #378509 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

she is trying to recruit everyone

boti's influence

Reply #378511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

From what I have seen. The only person who influences Vicki and her decisions is Vicki. And of course she is going after players you loser. As are most coaches.

Reply #378514 | Report this post

Bluey  
Years ago

Of course you need to roll the dice again with the womens coach at South.

I mean, anytime your coach can take you from 8-10 first year to 2-16, really who wouldnt.

Reply #378517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Bluey sits behind his computer, commenting about alot of topics he or she has no real idea about. Good for you I say. Clearly not qualified for much else.

Reply #378519 | Report this post

aonon  
Years ago

A very good coach doesn't back stab the former coach and then lose a entire team in one year.

speak to half the girls this year and they arent all that happy.

Apparently JH was running around at Woolacott saying she was looking to leave south already.

Reply #378521 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Once again. Maybe get your facts straight before you start into something you have no idea about mate.
You are clearly someone who has had something not go your way? Or an old coach? If you are one of those 2 then you would know that the last coach bought it all on himself, and it had nothing to do with Vicki. And the only person who has been backstabbed is Vicki in all this. I know for a fact that the girls from this year love Vicki. I am sick of people hopping online and lying, bagging, judging coaches and players because something hasn't gone their way. You people disgust me!

Reply #378525 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree with the above. Grow up!!

Reply #378526 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone know who is coaching Southern women yet?

Reply #378533 | Report this post

Filthy Mexican  
Years ago

Dont bring old coaches into this thread, they have nothing (positive or negative) to do with this topic

Reply #378534 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

read the whole thread and you will see who southerns mens and womens coach is!!

Reply #378537 | Report this post

Gorilla  
Years ago

Scott Ninnis to Sturt im hearing...

Reply #378538 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Alot of things have nothing to do with this topic.

Reply #378541 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sooo is it something like this, woodville boys executed their women's coach, some south's girls are trying to poison their present coach, the south's ex coach is innocent, Boti did not poach anything more than his eggs, magic died but no one noticed, norwood change rooms have been widened to accommodate the size of the heads of their players, the three amigos are pretending to be upset with SAC while centrals have had to close their Kadina branch and everyone is wondering if a Halls medal is worth anything if you can't make the star five?

Reply #378558 | Report this post

Wam Soosnam  
Years ago

Whats happening with the coaches at my old club?

Bell and Valky going again?

Reply #378591 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wam. I would think so

Reply #378593 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wam. I would think so

Reply #378594 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

comes a time when the same old haters need to get a life - guarantee the negative from wannabees who neverbees and got axes to grind because the tooth fairy took their lollies.
seems that so easy to be an anon critic - tired of losers - i am bored having responded to the trifle

more dribble and its no a cross over move is it

Reply #378606 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lots of talk about tucker @ the tigers , when will tigers announce it officially , apparantly all other applicants have been told he has it

Reply #378775 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The tooth fairy didn't get my lollies,but two faced conspiring a--lickers who would stop at nothing for their child to get ahead.They are so far up coaching staffs arse it would take the SES a while to pull them out!

Reply #378783 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:13 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754