P34
Years ago

My attempt at rebranding the Adelaide 36ers

Hi all,

For those interested, below is the link for a re-branding of the 36ers I've done. Hopefully the majority of you like the work.

http://projectthirtyfour.blog.com/2012/09/06/adelaide-36ers/

Hopefully all of the images work, had trouble uploaded for some reason.

Cheers!

Topic #29258 | Report this topic

Ric  
Years ago

Amazing work!

Reply #378516 | Report this post

VT  
Years ago

mate i seriously love every design you do - credit to you again thats an awesome job. I would definitely buy that jersey.

Really hoping you put in designs for the allstar comp North v South uniform designs that closed a few days ago!

Reply #378518 | Report this post

P34  
Years ago

Really appreciate that. I did enter a design. Hopefully it makes the shortlist, but either way I'll upload it to my FB for anyone interested in checking it out.

Reply #378520 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Welldone.

Just a heads up, home jerseys say the mascot name, eg 36ers. Away jersey says the loaction, in this case adelaide. It provides a balance of promoting club and city pride.

Reply #378527 | Report this post

Barry  
Years ago

You should re do the melb tigers jerseys, famous club but worst looking jerseys you can get!!!!

Reply #378528 | Report this post

P34  
Years ago

Cheers.

Was aware of that. I just thought of the overall consistency for all of the NBL team designs I'd be doing and all of the location names are so long. I went for the team name over both.

All subjective I suppose.

Reply #378529 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

'36ers' is in relation to Adelaide being founded in 1836

'Lightning' is in relation to Colonel William Light who designed Adelaide

Reply #378532 | Report this post

P34  
Years ago

You learn something every day. Good to know!

Reply #378535 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Great stuff P34 - Really enjoyed all your work. You must be senior designer or an art director?

Reply #378546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nice designs.

that's probably what the uniforms would look like if we had a decent sports wear label making them. Unfortunately we're stuck with and1, isc etc...they are all horrible designs.

Reply #378557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looks pretty good but you need a much bigger major sponsor logo on the front of the uniform. These guys pay the bills. Do a good really good design with a big logo and you might get some genuine interest.

Reply #378566 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Too corporate... Too "cold", doesn't really seem like something you would throw on a sports team.

The jerseys however are nice an simple, but seem to be too much of the norm...

Good work though

Reply #378570 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

Great work P34, we can only dream of having a simple but great design like that. All NBA jerseys are like this design, but hey this is the NBL, stupid comes first.

Reply #378575 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I really like the Boomers version you did. Would love to see a white kit some day instead of the garrish yellow we currently have

Reply #378578 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBA singlets are nothing special.

Reply #378579 | Report this post

Anonalso  
Years ago

Awesome!!!!!

Reply #378584 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Like the jerseys but not the logo.

Reply #378585 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

brilliant!!

Reply #378614 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Awesome work mate - looks very pro.

Reply #378704 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:14 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754