Anonalso
Years ago

Tippet no longer needed

Can Adelaide just let Tippet walk out? I think that they can play just as good if not better without having to give up so much money for his soft ass.

Topic #29339 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He has mentally already departed long ago.

Reply #379625 | Report this post

JonT  
Years ago

He still takes the attention of a key defender. Walker will not have it as say if (should say when) Tippett is not there.

Reply #379627 | Report this post

JonT  
Years ago

*easy

Reply #379629 | Report this post

Anonalso  
Years ago

I disagree, they can put another tall down there to help walker. Seeya Tippet, TOOOOOO SOFTTTT

Reply #379633 | Report this post

Years ago

freo started like last week but adelaide slowly clawed their way back. shutting their running game down. geelong left it too late last week.

31,000 to a final is wtf ???

will have to improve no end to get past hawthorn and 60.000 supporters next week

Reply #379638 | Report this post

Gk  
Years ago

How the finals work? u lose hm game an yet u get another hm game WTF

Reply #379640 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Josh Jenkins will replace Tippett nicely and he works better with Walker than Tippett does anyway. Wont be a big loss when he goes.

Reply #379642 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Gk, double chance for finishing top two, ofcourse if you lose that first game and win the second, you have to play away in the preliminary.

Reply #379646 | Report this post

Filthy Mexican  
Years ago

What a joke, an 8:10 final, would have lost 5k to 10k fans because it was past bedtime. Afl needs to think of the kids that want to get to the games

Reply #379651 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think it was thinking of the TV audience in WA.

Reply #379654 | Report this post

Ric  
Years ago

I don't think Tippett is a terrible player, but it just seems that he's just not being aggressive enough. He always gets beat to the ball...

Reply #379657 | Report this post

Anonalso  
Years ago

Yep, Jenkins works way better with Walker. I think Walker will be the AFL's next big time forward (but only if he cuts that crappy Adelaide style mullet). A good diet for Tippet would be to add 3 spoons of HTFU to his diet(with his size there is no excuse to be an unnoticed player in a final! What a H@&O.

Reply #379658 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

' We thought Tippett wa going , so we got Josh Jenkins ' I heard Crows ex recruiter say .

Reply #379659 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Prefer Tippo play for the Crows than playing against but that's professional sport.

Curious to know if Tippo's contested mark numbers have dropped since his concussions. I suspect they have but is it because of his physical condition, delivery (change to team plays) or defensive set up of other teams? Maybe parts of all.

FWIW he didn't look soft to me on Friday night, threw himself at the ball a number of times in the second half for no reward.

Reply #379762 | Report this post

Years ago

ball wasnt delivered as well to tippett as walker.

Adelaide were not precise at times and will need to improve big time to avoid a 10 goal blow out v hawks

Reply #379765 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:10 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754