BBall Dad
Years ago

Aussie Hoops - Feedback?

Hi all,

My Daughter is approaching 5 and extremely keen to play bball. I am looking into the upcoming sessions of Aussie Hoops. Anyone been involved that can give any feedback?

Thanks very much!!

Topic #29364 | Report this topic

Years ago

they are good best you check with your local stadium or basketball sa website re session times.

Reply #379930 | Report this post

norwood flamer  
Years ago

New sessions starting at Campbelltown Leisure Centre in Term 4, run by Norwood Basketball Club, cheap and popular and leading on to games. Check out the NBC website www.norwoodbasketball.com.au

Reply #379942 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

My daughter started when she was 5 and she is now 6 and still really enjoys it. It is really good value

Reply #379947 | Report this post

CJ  
Years ago

Depends on where you reside.
All Forestville run information (run at Wayville Sports Centre) is on www.forestvilleeagles.asn.au - go to Basketball Operations, then to Aussie Hoops.
Dates, times and enrolment form all there.
Good luck & enjoy

Reply #379967 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

st clair saturdays and port adelaide saturdays run a good aussie hoops program and it leads into a strong domestic competition on saturday afternoon at those two stadiums.

Reply #379968 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep, i recommend it.

my lad has done it at Wayville and the programme is pretty well run, the coaches (while young) are enthusiastic and the kids have fun. plus it's dirt cheap.

only criticisisms i have is that it's repetative if you intend doing it more than 1 term. but that probably ok for the level it's aimed at.

IMO it's better than the other pre-competative basketball lessons my kids have done.

Reply #379981 | Report this post

Yes great start.
Ingle farm rec Fri
4oo /5oo
Run by nick BSA

Reply #384938 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:42 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754