Happy Days
Years ago

SEABL Coaching Changes

Interesting to Dean Kinsman has taken over the role at Sandringham replacing Vince Crivelli and i believe Frankston will announce there coach in the coming days.Any other coaching news?

Topic #29367 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

anyone has any idea what's up over there in Sandy? Vince just had enough or what? he's done a pretty decent job IMO

Reply #379956 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

I think he was looking for a change and to focus on the core part of the business.

Reply #379959 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He has too much to do as the boss. Too hard to do both. Maybe Runchey and Wallace should take note.

Reply #379969 | Report this post

Sixerfan  
Years ago

Runchey doesn't need to take notice any more, he is gawn...

Reply #379973 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

If he is gawn, who will get the gig?

Reply #379980 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brett Rolfe?

Reply #379982 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

He has a mullet Taylor Walker would be jealous of.

Reply #379987 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

I heard Paul Lankford got interviewed?Maybe he got it.

Reply #379989 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I hear Ballarat are looking at doing the same thing with Guy Molly & Grant Spencer as Sandringham has done with Vince Crivelli & Dean Kinsman. I like this idea as it gives coaches a pathway and helps provide stability within a club and team.

Kudos to both clubs.

Reply #379993 | Report this post

Sixerfan  
Years ago

So Molloy wouldn't be the Head Coach of the Miners?

Reply #380003 | Report this post

Boomer  
Years ago

I heard Vince will either bob up in some capacity at Knox waiting for the NBL license to get up.

Reply #380012 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

New Coach at Frankston:
http://www.seabl.com.au/index.php?id=257&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=5916&cHash=d42f40a4f1

Reply #380013 | Report this post

Sixerfan  
Years ago

Great choice by Frankston, McAughtry will be very successful over there.

Reply #380017 | Report this post

Oberon 43  
Years ago

I have heard that antony stewart might be leaving hobart and moving back to cairns to coach the marlins. Heard this 2nd hand so might be completley false. Brad burdon current marlins coach is moving to england.

Reply #380019 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Molloy will be Head Coach for as long as he wants it but Grant being groomed to take over the Miners when Guy is finished with Ballarat

Reply #380022 | Report this post

CL Smooth  
Years ago

Alan McCaughtry will be a superb pick up for Frankston, excellent hire.

Any word on Nunawading men and women's jobs?

Bendigo women's job?

Knox men? Wasn't Longstaff rumoured to be considering retirement?

Reply #380035 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Biwer has the job if he still wants it. it's more about the womens program than anything else.

Reply #380039 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Shows how clubs are changing from there amateur status into a business model.Well done to Bill, 24 years as a head coach is a fantastic achievement.

Reply #380062 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The smart clubs understand that it's critical to run the business well to provide the supports to develop the players.

Reply #380065 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Harvey back with braves!

Reply #380077 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apparently, word out of Knox is Longstaff won't reapply cos they are advertising and interviewing for the position, and he's got the s**ts with it not being gifted to him.

Surely Scott Christiansen is the inside runner here after having the D-League Men for the past few years, as well as a Season on the SEABL Bench as lead assistant.

Reply #380079 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

These posts are funny. Paul Lankford can't coach so he wont get anything. Scott Christinasen is a has been who hangs off stacked teams to pretend he knows what he's doing.
Vince......NBL......what a waste of time.
Grant Spencer is very good and will one day coach SEABL. Nunawading are a rabble so who knows whats going on there.

Some of the names people throw up are stupid. Frankston are in big trouble. AM will lose players!!! Dandenong Rangers seem to be the only smart ones. Good Mens program and Womens the benchmark in the entire country!!!

Watch this space!!

Reply #380537 | Report this post

Sixerfan  
Years ago

Interesting thoughts Anon, you seem to have pretty strong knowledge of the coaches. To be honest you sound like a bitter coach yourself, everyone else is rubbish. Except Dandenong of course, they are amazing... Which team are you coaching there?

Reply #380555 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:01 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754