Anonymous
Years ago

Has Corey Maclean become a Warrior?

If this is true & he is involved with the failing girls program what a masterstroke by Woodville.

Topic #29422 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am not sure he is about development or recruitment of others from other clubs promising the world.

Reply #380730 | Report this post

Years ago

10 years ago i can recall woodville fielding 3 teams per age grade in u12/14/16/18 in girls div 1-2-3.

we had some great tussles at the dome with their teams.

i hope those days return.

Reply #380732 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who are woodvilles senior coaches this year?

Reply #380737 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This great man will unite the Warriors & Magic & then some,the green & gold have spoken-everybody start trembling.Yessssss sir!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #380750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Down at the port everybody felt a chill & shivered all of a sudden.

Reply #380753 | Report this post

Bored  
Years ago

Guessing we r bored. I know let's bring up the same topics over and over again. Why we are at it the magic should merge with woodville or west, sturt and forestville are the best and poach, oh and they have the best coaches, and the best topic of all......we should have zones. Blah, blah, blah.

Reply #380758 | Report this post

If my mail is correct I believe Corey won't be at Woodville and will be concentrating on his Basketball business......
But thats if my mail is correct.

Reply #380763 | Report this post

ffff  
Years ago

What I have heard he will be in green this year and may have one or two new recruits following him to play under him, He has alot of respect with alot of players and he has helped alot of them along the way,

Reply #380784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For some reason there is an unhealthy fixation of people wanting to know Corey's basketball movements...I honestly never heard of his name before I started accessing Hoops SA!

Reply #380786 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Is he the Bob Neil of SA Basketball?

Reply #380792 | Report this post

SW  
Years ago

pffttt...move on and give the guy some peace

endless speculation and fascination from a plethora of anons is doing his head in..

Reply #380797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Never heard of the bloke

Reply #380820 | Report this post

ffff  
Years ago

Anonymous
Today
10:28 26 Sep 12

Reply #380820

re: Has Corey Maclean become a Warrior?

Never heard of the bloke

Must live under a rock

Reply #380830 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I think there was a worm on that hook.

Reply #380838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ahh so he is coaching the greens under 18 team,now i know where our star player has gone.So that's why Warriors haven't released squads yet its because half of Bearcats girls are on them.Naughty Naughty,by the way hes the best coach we at West had last year.Im off to give Woodville a call now heard a low fee policy is happening YAY!

Reply #380853 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Corey didn't coach at West last year. Corey is an average coach at best but agree he was probably the best coach at West when he was there.

Reply #380864 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^ Agreed.

Reply #380876 | Report this post

under 18  
Years ago

the under 18s girls dont even have a team!

Reply #380885 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So if this bloke is an average coach who is the best coach then

Reply #380895 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Corey stop posting about yourself quite childish really

Reply #380916 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If this young man has truly joined Woodville he will do wonders for this club,my children frequented a few of his training programs and he is the real deal.Good luck mate & make others love basketball as much as you do.

Reply #381241 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there a threat to the opposition leader at state level from this great man, can he breathe underwater or discover perpetual motion? All things are possible for this man for all seasons and now there is real competition for who has the largest hat size at Woodville, qualified by the rider that excessive cranium dimensions has not assisted the incumbents one bit.

Reply #381292 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

getting tired of the sniping being perpetrated here by those with no interest in club but to stir.How sad your existence must be to be so preoccupied with the coming and goings of others.

suggest time to take serious look at what you can do to improve situation.thats right you can only find negatives as most non achievers do.

Reply #381645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

From one anon to another, you say you are tired of the sniping well, let me add that if the present group steering the Titanic had not constantly snipped and back stabbed Holland you would have nothing to be tired about. There were many ways you could have brought about change in the women's program without throwing the baby out with the bath water as you have done.

I doubt the men's group would be happy if they were given the coaching staff you have handed the women with the background they have nor do I believe you have the personnel to resurrect the junior girls from the dead. Ask Centrals about short term fixes and a sustainable program. You might want to look into duty of care and the implications therein.

As for suggestions for improving your present situation, how about valuing what girls you have, putting a coach in the senior program with the skill needed to develop players and attract players to the club.A senior coach that any player in the league would like to play for. Spend money on a real development officer who has the background and ability to attract, develop, and the network to find girls. But then you would have to spend money on those you don't value wouldn't you?

Reply #381649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seriously the answer to the original post has never been answered?

Is Corey Maclean a Warrior and if he is what will his responsibilities be with the club?

What is he coaching?

Hearing about this fella a lot but it seems no one knows him, he's done nothing and no one can tell us what he actually doing next season?

Reply #381682 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

corey posting about himself which is typical of what kind of person he is

Reply #381687 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Had ten years to create and what was created jack all. time for change was 5 years too late and now those picking up, pieces getting snipers who had opportunity or just looking to stir the pot.district needs ten competive clubs and full credit to those who are battling to move south centrals mavs woodville forward against the knockers seems all the conspiacy theories about certain coach to certain team all hogwash - if girls can be attracted to the sport then huge hurdle be cleared all clubs are in this together.Regardless of club affiliations - the lack of positive thoughts is appalling every club needs vision and direction not detractors- bury heads in shame - as you just continue to offer nothing - the hollands of this world at least had a go and battled the odds- give credit for that but time the new bulters and flynns emerged to lead a new circle Lions my well be the new model - building a rock solid base

Reply #381733 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woodvilles ship has sunk,make it a blokes club only & get make Magic the status of representative club in the girls district for the mid west.Anything else wont work because it will take a long time to achieve.

Reply #381822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Corey has joined Elvis & returned to his home planet.

Reply #382180 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:02 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754