Isaac
Years ago

Pistons vs Pacers series (spoiler)

From ESPN:

Just how much do the Pistons and Pacers dislike each other? A look at the regular-season series:

Technical fouls: 10
Bomb threats: 2
Brawls in stands: 1

Rip had 28 and BWallace 21, 15 and 4 steals as they won by 15 in game 1.

Topic #2943 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

Pistons are my tip to make it back to back in 05.

Good to see there is such thing as rivalry. Should be an interesting series.

Big Ben had a stella game. He is the man.

Reply #33452 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

Yeah i also believe Pistons will get up on the Pacers, But Pistons will not go all the way. It will be a Miami vs Pistons Eastern Playoffs but if Miami have a healthy Shaq and Wade playin like he is now, Miami will take it.

Reply #33492 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Hmmm, I like the Pistons over the Heat. Big Ben is the only bloke strong enough to match up on Shaq, Rip and Wade is a great match up (pretty even), my concern for the Heat is who matches up on Sheed???

Reply #33537 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

The Pacers had a pretty bad game 1. While I dont think anyone expects them to win this series, I hope they can take a game or two off the reigning champs.

I think Detroit will make it to the finals, but the Spurs will win it all.

Reply #33556 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

Who seen Rips dunk on the news. LOL tuff break bouncing off his head. Thats got 2 be NBA Play of the year

Reply #33610 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

pacers to upset the pistons.and take miami to game 7.

Reply #33754 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I like Indy more than Detroit but i wanna see the rematch with BIG BEN and SHAQ DIESEL!

Go Detroit!

Reply #33798 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Comon People this the last chance for reggie to get the ring he wants so bad ... lets get behind reggie miller the only player who has manage to stay loyal to a franchise ... Pacers over pistons in 7

Reply #33836 | Report this post

Justin Sykes  
Years ago

Cheezeburger, you are the dumbest person i have ever met,

Lets say the pacers win 2 games against the pistons they wont beat them. there not any good. Regie is sweet but where is everyone else??

Pistons to strong, Expect a Repeat 4-3 over spurs in finals

Reply #35781 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:00 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754