McMillan
Years ago

Nbl betting markets

Where can I bet on Wollongong to make top 4?

Seems most bookies only have title winner and sometimes MVP...

Any niche bookmakers around that would do these type of markets?

Topic #29453 | Report this topic

Spursfan  
Years ago

Balla, I'd get on Townsville to make the four before Wollongong. But no, I personally haven't seen that market.

Reply #381360 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

I like the Hawks for 4th. That's a good pick.

Deleon, Hurdle, Saville, Forman and Davidson is a nice starting 5.

Good depth having the luxury to bring Gruber, Rhys Martin and Coenraad off the bench.

Gordie is an unbelievable coach. Personally, I consider him and Bevo to be the best in the league.

Reply #381366 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The nbl is still a minor sport and you will only find the bare minimum of betting markets. The TAB is your best bet as they put up markets and the rest copy. If you like the Gong take them at $1.35 (was $1.4) to finish the season ahead of Sydney H2H with the tab.

Reply #381368 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Wow there is some money to be made on that market. A 3 leg multi with Wol over Syd, Mel over Syd, Ade over Mel is paying $3.40. Damn that's good.

Reply #381370 | Report this post

Julian  
Years ago

"Where can I bet on Wollongong to make top 4?"

$1.95 at TAB.

Reply #381598 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:39 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754