Freddy
Years ago

New NBL TV Ad

Watching channel Ten tonight and saw a brand new NBL commercial.

First thoughts are its one of the best commercials channel ten has ever done for the NBL that I have seen.

Eye catching and ear catching, it shows alot of action from games such as great dunks, big out of bounds saves, and finishes with New Zealand celebrating last years grand final win. It also does mention the 2pm Sunday timeslot.

Pretty good effort I think. Only negative is its the first time I have seen it and it is 10.15 on a Tuesday night.

What's everyone else's thoughts?

Topic #29466 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

damn...can anyone upload it to youtube?

Reply #381601 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

While only yesterday on Sports Science (free throw shooting) they showed it and told us 2pm Sunday.

Reply #381602 | Report this post

Tassieballer  
Years ago

Far out!, someone please upload it. I WANT TO WATCH IT!!!!!

Reply #381609 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes please someone upload it

Reply #381619 | Report this post

MJ @ Super  
Years ago

That dude on the Sports Science show was WOW!!!
He made 10/10 free throws blind folded while wearing stilts to increase his height to the same as Shaque

From 6.7 up to 7.2 in height and he also wore massive gloves to increase his hand size to the same as Shaque

Did other see this?

Reply #381624 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I saw the ad over the weekend, but do not remember what time. It's a bloody good ad though, I am impressed. Glad it showed some dunks and actual game footage.

Reply #381628 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Me , I was reminded of World Series Cricket with a good song 'Come on ausie' and an ad for it given plenty of air time got plenty people into it.

Reply #381630 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

I saw the ad around 12:30 in the afternoon last week.

Reply #381631 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

youtube it someone! A good NBL add? has that ever happened? lol

Reply #381634 | Report this post

Tassieballer  
Years ago

Have tried youtube but its not there!

Reply #381638 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

It's been showing on all three of Tens channels for the past fortnight. Similar to the advert they ran on One last year when promoting up coming telecasts. Has the four elements: game footage, crowd footage, mascot footage and cheerleaders.

Also caught Sport Science (a show I've never seen before) and caught Sasha "the Machine" Vujacic nailing foul shoots with all kinds of distractions.

To be honest, I was more interested in the segment which attempted to determine if female performances (sporting) improve after having sex. Apparently it does according to the research of the Sport Science crew.

Reply #381653 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Ya been training all the winter and there's notta team that's fitter. Creek is pounding down like a machine. Schenscher it's good to seeya back
and CJ's eyes have got that killer' gleen.

4 5 6ers

Reply #381678 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who is Shaque?

Reply #381721 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I havnt seen it yet, but my wife said she saw it four times on TV today. Said it was a good ad....... If you are a Kings fan. Sixers barely seen in it and when they are its in an away jersey getting scored on.

Reply #381724 | Report this post

E=mc2  
Years ago

Wait til you see the 36ers new ad - I know I know, traditionally a let down, but this year, I am suitably impressed.

Was shown at the season launch tonight.

Reply #381726 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

We really need these adverts uploaded to youtube. I've been trying to watch the adverts on Ten and ONE...

Reply #381729 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

We really need the Sydney Kings on-court exploits kept to a minimum in public advertisements...

Reply #381781 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:36 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754