Bizzy
Years ago

Talking Hoops

Any chance of a recap on what was said last night?

Topic #2948 | Report this topic

Ogre  
Years ago

they talked about Sturt and West and how Farley hasn't resigned yet.
(Pretty much same as last week and the week before)

Reply #33551 | Report this post

D-lin  
Years ago

Did they ask Puddifoot about his feelings towards Darren Ng and the circumstances surrounding Puds not playing this season? Puds wasn't playing this season (as we all knew from this forum), but then as soon as Darren left, he was back at Woodville.

Did you ask the tough questions fellas, or did you just blow smoke up his butt like you do to all your guests each week?

Tough questions, that's what I would like to hear, Ninny has the clout to ask them seeing he was a long time NBL player.

Reply #33553 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Always a conspiracy theory, huh!

Reply #33555 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

They played the Bearcats club song at the end of the show. It's the same tune as the Richmond Tigers Football Club.

I must admit it's a cool song. I can't get the bloody tune out of my head.

Oh, we're from bearcat land...

Reply #33560 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

We should get Whitmore on here to confirm or deny the rumour about a rift between Puddifoot and Dinger. If anyone would know, the Big Dog would.

On that note, how's the reserves league going this year? Any standout teams/players? My tip is Woodville (and yes, I bleed green n gold). Any team with the Big Dog will be hard to beat.

Reply #33615 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#33553)that is old news and didn't take einstein to work it out

Reply #33619 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

(Mod: This post is not available.)

Reply #33783 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Why don't you call up and stake your claim instead of bitching about it on a post that won't be heard by anyone to do with the sixers

Reply #33799 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

would love to but unfortunetly i work wed nights and i only get to listen to it cause a mate records it for me

i have sent numerous letters to sixers admin but as i expected recieved no reply

i would love to stake my claim

Reply #33814 | Report this post

Marcus Stewart  
Years ago

If anyone have video highlights of Calvin Talford anywhere i would like use it.

Reply #61004 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:45 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754