brad
Years ago

Injury Report NBL Round 1

Welcome to the first edition of The Bounce injury update leading into Round One of the 2012/13 NBL season. Each week I will be highlighting the injuries from the previous round, and speculating as to the type of injury the player has sustained, the severity of the injury, and how long we can expect that player to be on the sidelines.

Who's under an injury cloud as we near the tip-off to the 2012/13 NBL Season?

Read the complete article here:
http://www.thebounce.net.au/injury-report-nbl-round-1

Topic #29483 | Report this topic

Tyrell  
Years ago

Good work- much appreciated!

Reply #381785 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Injury info from the league:

Adelaide 36ers

No injuries reported

Cairns Taipans

Dusty Ryhchart - Finger – Out 4 weeks

Melbourne Tigers

Adam Ballinger – Toe fracture – Out 1 to 2 weeks

New Zealand Breakers

Dillon Boucher – Illness - Fitness test

Will Hudson – Illness - Fitness test

Josh Bloxham – High ankle strain – Out 3 to 4 weeks

Perth Wildcats

Brad Robbins – Wrist – Will not play

Sydney Kings

No injuries reported

Townsville Crocodiles

No injuries reported

Wollongong Hawks

Tyson Demos - Knee – Out 4 weeks

Tim Coenraad - Foot - Subject to medical clearance

Larry Davidson - Knee - Subject to medical clearance

Reply #381791 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

apparently Boucher and Hudson both trained well today and are expected to be on the Bench Vs the Wildcats. Thomas Abercrombie is expected to start

Reply #381798 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Are the Kings worth getting on @ $3.20? Apart from Gruber, the Hawks will have zero strength inside. With Lazare and Crosswhite banging bodies down there, I can easily see an upset. The Kings played well in the preseason as well.

Reply #381808 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Your money, and who knows about Davidson's true status, but the Hawks beat Adelaide in the pre-season, smacked Townsville, won 2/3 in NZ, easily beat Melbourne, etc. I thought the Kings had a pretty average pre-season despite having almost a full roster. Could be an upset, but I think Sydney are at $3 for a reason.

I was thinking about an Adelaide and Cairns multi.

Reply #381816 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

I actually put an Adelaide and Cairns multi on earlier today haha. I guess you're right about the Hawks, they seem legit this year.

Reply #381818 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:14 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754