Loco
Years ago

Google longs for Sixers days of old

Some randome internets trivia for your Thursday afternoon.

Was checking out Google maps today to sort out the picking people up route for Sunday's season opener.

Searched on "Toogood Ave Beverley SA 5009".

Behold; turns out Google still uses the stadium's rightful name; The Powerhouse.

Topic #29485 | Report this topic

Hurls  
Years ago

I am dumber for having read that

Reply #381814 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Loco is simply excited about the start of the season. Cut him some slack, he's had to endure some very testing times that many might suggest have dumbed them down too.

Have to agree though Loco, you've produced better work. See you in the Apollo Room for the pre-game meal?

Reply #381825 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

If you thought last season was testing, try sitting through Marty Clarke's substitution patterns when he has a high calibre roster at his disposal... ;)

Watching leads slip away while Anthony Petrie is glued to the bench is going to be really frustrating, believe me.

Reply #381838 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Hey, I wasn't going for funny - just noticed it was still the Powerhouse on Google. Tough crowd.

Wait. School holiday crowd.

And yes, I've endured some brutal seasons that have brained my damage, potentially beyond repair.

Seeya in the Apollo room Ads.

Reply #381919 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:22 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754