mk
Years ago

NBL.TV timings

Just finding it hard to under stand what times they show the games? From perth, example the crocs v cats game stars at 11am, What time can i wathc it on nbl t.v? also if the game has started, and i go to wath a game, why isnt it starting from the start?

Topic #29528 | Report this topic

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

You can watch it live.. So if it's on at 730pm in Sydney, in Perth it's going to be on at 430pm because Perth is 3 hours behind Sydney/NSW.

If you log onto NBL TV half way through the game, by default it will start live from where the game is currently at. If you want to watch it from the start whilst the game is on, you can. You just press the "back" button on the screen menu and it starts from tip off.

Reply #382422 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where is this "back" button you speak of? I cannot work out how to get to the start of a game!

Reply #382570 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:34 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754