The truth
Years ago

College Basketball Game

Starting to get Bored with NBA 05 ... I really would like to play a college game .. any idea where i can get one ... and whats the best college game round ???

Topic #2953 | Report this topic

Degenerate  
Years ago

GameZone

Take a look at this game, I think it looks pretty cool, sounds good, but never played it

Reply #33581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ESPN College Hoop 2k5. Best basketball game out. Imported from America. Need a chip or region free XBOX. Full recruitment of High School players. Great gameplay.

Reply #33590 | Report this post

D'Mac  
Years ago

hey truth wats the slam duck comp like?

Reply #33596 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Yeah Its crazy ... Hard to master .. But once you have got it ..quite alot of fun to be had.. Graphics and gameplay quite good

Reply #33597 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

march madness is the bomb best collage game on the market but as is the same with 2k5 you need a chip or region free xbox

Reply #33624 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Looks Like Im waiting for 06 to come out ... Dwayne Wade Is lined up to be on the cover
fair feather in his cap when you think about the past players to get a NBA Live Cover

Reply #33627 | Report this post

davo  
Years ago

yeah like antione walker

Reply #33695 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:13 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754