Reply #382567 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Seems Golding & Petrie are good mates.
' That's Petrie ' Clarke told us . ' He's a tough guy '

Reply #382568 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Nice cover by Clarke. As far as I'm concerned, if they're good mates then they're also both dickheads.

Reply #382571 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looked like on the replay if you slow it down although they were grabbing each others shirts, they were also smiling and almost laughing.. Seth Scott putting his wwe wrestling skills into use was my most concerning thing from it.. Petrie stood up for his team mate and went at walker and then Goulding stood up for Petrie.
I think it's a great sign for us, shows we are actually there for one another and will fight for each other.

Reply #382572 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Disqualified for starting a game of "stacks on“ in the middle of an NBL game. Apppropriately dealt with by the referees at the time, NFA a reasonable conclusion.

Reply #382595 | Report this post

eli1  
Years ago

The refs had little power to submit a report cos we all know all they did in the first 5 seconds of a push and shove was to blow or suck on their whistles. Phil Haines is a prime example of that

If they made a report, i am sure they would have a harder time explaining that to the ref coach and the nbl heads cos it was live.

hence why they didnt report. seems odd but good in a way

Reply #382723 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:23 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754