igotmadskills
Years ago

Brand new Wilson T4 strung

WILSON T4 Brand new (plastic still on handle) STRUNG, Wilson T4 Isogrid tennis racket. Includes a full cover, vibration dampener. This Racket offers an excellent mix of power and control. Triad technology provides unmatched shock and vibration dampening while new IsoGrid creates a matrix of carbon fibers within the walls of the frame to produce phenomenal strength.

STRUNG with wilson sensation strings by a USRSA certified stringer. Wilson Sensation strings are one of the most popular strings on the market.

head size: 110 sq in
weight: 9.5 oz (strung
length: 27.5 in
Strung with wilson sensation strings
5 pts head heavy
swing wt: 10.5 oz
flex: 72
4 3/8 grip size

Other rackets awailable
Retails at over $400
Contact 4 more information

Topic #2957 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

You need to include your email address or phone number. Only I can see the email address you put in when posting. This is so I can contact you about your post if necessary.

Reply #33608 | Report this post

number 50  
Years ago

ill give you $10 for it

Reply #33618 | Report this post

igotmadskills  
Years ago

Thanks for the heads up isaac.

If anyone is interested email me at

[email protected]

cheers

Reply #33639 | Report this post

Carol  
Years ago

Hi I will give you $120 for it if you are interested.

Reply #37214 | Report this post

igotmadskills  
Years ago

selling for $180.
I also have the T5's available fully strung with the same strings at the same price.

Reply #37574 | Report this post

Kenneth  
Years ago

Hello,
I'll give you $180 if you are still interested.

Reply #44616 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:03 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754