Sharod
Years ago

Next expansion team would be from Melbourne?

The Camouflage has just twitted a post about big event is coming soon. Definitely looking forward to a new team in next season!

Topic #29586 | Report this topic

Marky Mark  
Years ago

If were gonna make new teams, we need to up the import rule. I dont think we have enough quality aussies IN australia to support more teams right now. Just my opinion.

Btw.. Add this guy on FB
http://www.facebook.com/threesixdegrees?ref=hl

Reply #383152 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Great news. We definitely need a number of more teams because the opportunities for Aussies are so small. Hopefully Melbourne next season, Brisbane the season. We prob need more but I think it's best to take it slow and consolidate for a few years after that.

Reply #383154 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Great news if this pans out.

Reply #383170 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Victoria 2013
Brisbane 2014
NZ 2015
Hobart 2016

Consolidate and stick with 12.

Reply #383187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed with last post but stop after 2015. No point bringing in Hobart so they can just die again.

Reply #383189 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

I am from Brisbane and it is a bit annoying waitng for so long to get our team back.

Reply #383258 | Report this post

Miles  
Years ago

well NBL Fan, the team didnt fold for no reason.. I can only assume people werent turning up to games?

Reply #383372 | Report this post

The Truth  
Years ago

I miss the Blaze :(

Reply #384479 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:19 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754