Sydney $1.65
Cairns $2.20

Adelaide $1.30
Cairns $3.25

Melbourne $3.45
Perth $1.30

Hawks $1.45
Townsville $2.70

The safest bets would be NZ (however Townsville will throw everything at them), Perth and then Adelaide.

The Risky bet would be Cairns over Sydney and Townsville over Hawks.

I would pick NZ, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth, Hawks

Topic #29611 | Report this topic

sitiveni  
Years ago

im going NZ, Sydney, Adelaide, perth and townsville

Reply #383542 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Centrelink odds : 10/1 you will be on hold for LONGER than 20 minutes.

KJ when did Social Security get into betting odds?

Reply #383545 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hahaha....Round 2 instead of Round 3 and Centerlink instead of Centrebet....you okay buddy?

Reply #383546 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

lol sorry not a good day

Reply #383550 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Perth in Melbourne would be confident. Cairns over Adelaide maybe? Wouldn't be pencilling the 36ers in for many wins yet. Should be favourites, but have a reasonable frontcourt that could rack up a few points.

Reply #383557 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

NZB should own TSV, no real value there (maybe line?).

SYD should win by a small margin over CRN.

Corin and Lazare are in fine form, CRN's sole reliable weapon so far is Trigger. Perhaps a good opportunity for CRNs import to step up.

The only H2H of value is WOL @ home to (a tired?) TSV.
However some talk 2H2F may be injured?

Reply #383559 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Comparatively, I would back Townsville to win in NZ before I'd back them to beat Perth at HOME, and this game is paying double what the Perth / Townsville game was from the past round. So it's good value compared to last round. But that doesn't really count for anything, so I still wouldn't back them haha.

There would be heaps of value in the TSV/WOL match if they weren't coming off a trip to NZ. Moreover, Holmes, Crawford, and Ervin are all nursing minor injuries.

Townsville might finish up the round sitting at 0-4.

They will be fine long term, especially with the nice soft run home they have in the last ten rounds, but I wouldn't be backing them with any sort of confidence for a while.

That said, maybe there is value in that there is no way they can keep shooting the ball at 25% from the field for another two games.

Wait, is there??? Eeek...

I think the best value is in the two Cairns games, and Perth in Melbourne as a low-risk sure bet...

Reply #383563 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

As long as the Taipans lock down the perimeter, I can't see them losing. Not as easy as it sounds though, with a guy like Henry cutting up the first line of D, not to mention the Taipans sub-par perimeter D. After the ball goes through a few sets of hands, Cairns often seem to give up open looks, really something they need to address.

Reply #383573 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Mick...Perth played Townsville @ Townsville.

Reply #383574 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth is the bigest lock for the season so far!

Reply #383583 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

That was the whole point of my post. Perth have owned Townsville for three straight years no matter where the games have been played.

They have won nine out of the last ten!

Reply #383592 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I reckon NZ, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth and Hawks. Wonder what it pays in a multi?

Off topic, any idea on injuries guys? Nothing on NBL.com. Makes a difference with these bets.

Reply #383615 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:04 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754