Brad Robbins – Wrist – Subject to fitness test

Sydney Kings
No injuries reported

Townsville Crocodiles
Jacob Holmes – Left knee – Subject to fitness test

Wollongong Hawks
Tyson Demos - Knee – Subject to fitness test
Tim Coenraad - Foot – Out 2 weeks minimum
Few fitness tests in there. Major ones are Holmes and Ballinger. Anyone heard if either will play?

Topic #29620 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

Holmes will definitely play, according to this morning's paper:

"Helping the Crocs' cause as they try to claw their way off the bottom of the ladder, veteran swingman Jacob Holmes confirmed he was a certainty to play NZ after surviving a vigorous workout yesterday.

While he didn't train with the team in an on-court session that was impacted by a power outage at Crocs HQ in Wulguru, the stress fracture in his left knee was given a test ahead of this morning's flight.

"I'll have another test when we get over there on Friday, before the game, but it should be OK to play," said Holmes, who missed last weekend's loss to Perth.

"We'll play it by ear and if it's not getting inflamed, which it hasn't yet, and it isn't getting too painful, which it also hasn't yet, then I think I'll play as many minutes as I can get through."

Reply #383633 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Not major injuries per say, but Peter Crawford has also had fluid drained from his knee following last round's blowout loss to Perth, while Gary Ervin has had a toenail removed that tore during the third quarter of the Perth game.

Reply #383634 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Haha i mean "per se"

Reply #383636 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

PC was limping a lot during the last quarter of the Perth game (all I saw), Mick. It must have affected his mobility on plays.

How has he been moving at training after having the fluid drained?

Reply #383678 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Apparently he just banged knees with someone during the game, painful but short-term.

Reply #383730 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:23 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754