Spursfan
Years ago

How to tell the time

Category: Life skill

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/australia/

Using the diagram just above the page fold in the centre of the screen, click on your chosen state to find out the current time in that state. If that doesn't work, find the relevant link in the passages below.

Topic #29631 | Report this topic

Spursfan  
Years ago

Or if you want to broaden your knowledge to include overseas countries such as New Zealand, use this link:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/pacific/new-zealand/

Reply #383811 | Report this post

CR  
Years ago

Or if that is too technical just type "time [placename]" into Google and the time will be displaced at the top of the screen.

Might save some time (pun intended) rather than having to scoll down to the middle of pages or try to interpret complex associations with Greenwich Mean Time.

Google is your friend ...

Reply #383833 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Give people some credit mate, they are smarter than that. I'd say the general internet user knows how to both read text and click on hyperlinked text.

Also, you're probably right. Time is way too difficult to read when it's in the HH:MM:SS format like on every digital clock in the history of the world. I hate that too, I can't understand what the numbers mean.

Reply #383845 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Oh, btw 'displaced' means to take something out of its place. You're looking for 'displayed'.

Reply #383847 | Report this post

CR  
Years ago

SF ... correct ... my bad ...

Reply #383853 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:24 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754