Wound
Years ago

NZ v Crocs nbl tv vid quality

Anyone else experiencing very ordinary pic quality?

Topic #29633 | Report this topic

G Rudd  
Years ago

Game is now not live as it is freezing all the time. Not great picture quality either

Reply #383836 | Report this post

Wound  
Years ago

OK, so it's not just at my end

Reply #383837 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

alternates between good and terrible :S oh well may be our net connection too.. my brother who has a better net connection says his is fine

Reply #383838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the constant freezing and up and down video quality are starting to really annoy me. especially as it hasnt come good by round 3.

Reply #383839 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perfect quality for me in WA

Reply #383840 | Report this post

Wound  
Years ago

Constanttly freezing for me! Sick of refreshing every minute. Decent net connection too.

Reply #383841 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

fine for me in wa aswell

Reply #383843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

perfect on the plasma in victoria. prob more to do with your internet.

Reply #383844 | Report this post

Slopernator  
Years ago

Variable quality rate, download speed hovering around 9mbps, something on nbl.tv's end perhaps. A bit more consistency, especially on the games not produced by a full TV crew would be great.

Reply #383846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perfect here.

Reply #383851 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good quality, good game, all good.

Reply #383854 | Report this post

ClownDog  
Years ago

High quality all the way through for me

Reply #383855 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

The game kept freezing for me and not responding at all. Pretty frustrating. Decided to give up after only watching bits and pieces of the first half. Then i went to read the match report and read that it was a great game in the end! That was even more annoying.

I prefer to just watch the highlights mostly (unless its a Cats game) so will wait for that. I think it might be an internet connection issue as some are having similar problems while others are watching it fine.

Reply #383858 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Yeah, it worked really well for me. It is bloody frustrating when streams dont work though.

Did you try things like watching via a different browser? Weirdly enough that worked for me a few times last year!

Reply #383861 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Should have nothing to do with your browser. Whats the bet that those that seem to have a problem, didnt do the test before they signed. The only reason AFAIK why it would turn to SH1t is d/l speed.

Reply #383863 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

I tested it before I signed up and was fine. The first week the stream was fine, with the only issue being it went from high res to low res frequently, it at least didn't freeze. Haven't changed browser. Using Safari. I'll try it on Mozilla next see if it improves.

Reply #383864 | Report this post

Bball Fan  
Years ago

My stream was the best yet, very good quality, not like previous weeks.

Reply #383883 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I was using NBL.tv for the first time, in a remote location where service is spotty and 3G pops in and out, tethering my phone's internet connection to my laptop (still no NBL.tv app for Android!!!), and aside from the occasional pausing, and changes in stream quality, it was fine.

Much better than I expected under the circumstances.

Reply #383887 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:35 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754