ray jay
Years ago

Massingale's case of nerves

We were at the game Saturday nite and really wanting to see something from Massingale. Our sympathy went out for Him. He looked frightened. It looked like a case of nerves but that should be over by now. We really felt bad for Him.

Topic #29653 | Report this topic

Pure Silk  
Years ago

I agree BUT he is a pro and gets paid to play. Its still early but he would wanna start performing or make a call to darren Ng for mine !

Reply #384034 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Felt sorry for the guy. Obviously completely over thinking everything right now. Just needs to relax and play.

Reply #384051 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most people here dint expect to see CJ delver at the NBL level. Pay peanuts and a 10 point player an thats what u get.

Reply #384052 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

Surely he is not a 10 point player?

Reply #384061 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Irrelevant when you have points to spend.

Reply #384071 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

Is he a 10 though isaac?

Reply #384073 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

all first year imports are a 10

Reply #384079 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

To me, he just doesn't seem to have what it takes mentally or (and maybe also partially therefore) skills-wise.

Surely there are other options available to us?

Reply #384148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its been 3 games you morons!

No wonder he is unsure whether or not to shoot it - he only touches it every 5th possesion!

The guy is a pro and will be good - once the other blokes on the floor start giving him the rock to get him invovled in the game. That happened in the pre-season tournament and look what he did there!

Cadee is so worried about his own minutes being taken off him that he doesnt throw him the rock. Looks to me like Clarke is grooming him for Boomers duties in a few years - what a pity seeing as he won't play.

Reply #384306 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I said this after week 1.

HE DIDNT EVEN SCORE A BASKET IN HIS 1ST GAME.

2ND GAME HE WAS SHIT, DID HE EVEN SCORE THEN?.

Reply #384558 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:16 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754