Hurls
Years ago

NBL.TV ADEL/CAIRNS REPLAY NOT WORK

anyone else have this problem where the cairns/adel replay on NBL.TV doesnt start and stays on blue screen?

Topic #29655 | Report this topic

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Just looked at their account, they've only just uploaded the highlights, no game reply on their server yet.

Reply #384018 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

*Replay

Reply #384019 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I cant get a replay of the sydney vs cairns game. Not sure whats going on at NBL.tv am starting to get a bit disappointed with the subscription.

Reply #384025 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

NBL.TV needs to lift its game.. I was forgiving to start with but its all gone on too long, I can only think of a few games where its been up to scratch, theyve had plenty of time now...

Reply #384036 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The quality has been pretty good with every game iv been able to see its just this Sydney game where its not even up. Otherwise every other game has been clear excepting the odd lull in quality from the internet connection.

Reply #384045 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Hurls, this blue screen, does it also say "live game is about to start"???

If thats the case, you just need to fast-forward it for a few mins and the coverage will eventually start.

Nat, the game was up there last night and I finished watching it this morning. Perhaps they've taken it down to fix problems with it though? I wasn't able to watch the last quarter as the coverage just stopped during the 3rd qtr break.

Its definitely a bit of a hit and miss service right now. Early days though - I can remember the first couple of NBA League Pass seasons being pretty unreliable too.

As long as the product gradually improves, I'm happy to keep supporting it. Its certainly much better than no game at all!

Reply #384056 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I wasn't able to watch the last quarter as the coverage just stopped during the 3rd qtr break.

Same here. I e-mail them, they say it's fixed, I reply that it isn't and they just don't respond. This is pissing me off now.

Reply #384062 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Worked fine for me just now. Good quality.

Reply #384063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As long as the live games work Im happy to cut some slack on replays. Live games have all been awesome so far. Im with iiNet, and apparently their set up means less like other traffic will interfere with the stream. Either way Im happy for my $59.

Reply #384068 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:10 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754