thedoctor
Years ago

Mavs take home court advantage

The Dallas Mavericks have snatched home court advantage from the Phoenix Suns.

Michael Finley came up big for the Mavs with 31 points, 6 rebs and 5 assists.

Dirk also had a big game with 23 points, 12 boards. He hit a fade away with 6 seconds left to give the Mavs a 108 -106 lead, which was the final score.

MVP Steve Nash was solid with 23 points and 13 assists.

The Suns were too reliant on their star players, running only 6 players for most of the game.

The Suns bench had only 10 points compared to the Mavs 32

Topic #2966 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Suns lost Joe Johnson 20 minutes in to mild-concussion and he needed stitches after a flagrant foul from Stackhouse.

Marion was big for 23 and 15 with 6 blocks. Amare was 30ish and 16.

Reply #33688 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

i hate everything to do with dallas with a passion.

Reply #33703 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

and dallas hates everything to do with u and atlanta!!! make the finals then start talking cheezy. DMAVS BABY!

Reply #33730 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

so miami are the only undefeated team in the playoffs leaft.

predictions, can dallas upset phoenix?

i dont think so, they have knowone to guard nash, phoenix just has to keep executing the amare, nash pick n roll, i cant see dallas being able to stop that

Reply #33735 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

the suns need q-rich to start finding his shot.he hasnt had it since he went crazy with 12 treys back in january.

Reply #33752 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

next nba season is the season of the hawk.lue childress smith kwame bogut.

Reply #33753 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

dont count your chickens before they hatch cheezeburger. but i reckon hawks are making steps to building a franchise. as long as they dont trade off all there rookies like the usually do they shoudl be competitive

Reply #33772 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

That's the only thing I can see the Suns having problems with... a pretty thin bench and Jimmy Jackson.

Like to see the Suns through, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Mavs pull a upset. I think the Mavs are the only team that can match the Suns offences for offences.

Reply #33776 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

"lue childress smith kwame bogut."

cheezeburger, that it the least intimidating starting 5 I've seen since Malik Sealy and Pooh Richardson were franchise players for the Clippers.

Reply #33795 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Im hoping that the suns will get through and play the spurs. It would be great to see a team who runs and runs hard against a team that plays half court and relys on the centre fo a lot of their points.

Parker has been going nuts lately so it will be a great match up with MVP and Amare V TD!!

Reply #33796 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I don't think that the Mavs will have the goods in a 7 game series but I think they could possibly pick up 1 more game.

I'm tipping Phoenix in 6 to face the Spurs.

Reply #33800 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

thedoctor fine, lue allen smith chandler bogut.

Reply #34200 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:40 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754