Bearcat
Years ago

Solution for 36ers

I think I've got it worked out!

Lindsay Gaze to assist Paul Bell at the Academy
Andrew Gaze to fiil the position (not yet vacated) at BASA and we could fit him under the cap as a player also. The man loves a challenge.
All so simple

Topic #2967 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bearcat, make it happen!

Reply #33714 | Report this post

Saint Nick  
Years ago

If only? Come to the 'city of churches' Andrew and Co.

I also read that MJ isn't that busy at the moment, he also loves a challenge

Reply #33717 | Report this post

ShutUp!!  
Years ago

Yao Ming's season has finished early.
Maybe if we offered to provide him with a Bed 9 foot long, he might come here as our import.

Reply #33719 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

theres a real simple solution

Split Basa and Sixer become 2 seperate bodies,

i know the minister for sport and recreation strongly believes this should happen, and maybe government intervention will occur

Reply #33780 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

That's a good point Thomo. Makeing them two seperate bodies so we don't have to do things like not use our whole salary cap cos BASA says so.

Reply #33801 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

I really do hope the sixers work out u need to spend money to make money rather then cutting corners

Reply #33805 | Report this post

realist  
Years ago

Sell 6 ers and start improving junior comp with more money for clubs and venues before it is too late. A lot of young kids can not afford to play any more. Bball has become elitist and is loosing large numbers of potential good players to other sports. I hope someone will wake up soon. To be good at senior level you have to look after your juniors and shift the burden from parents  make it accessible for all.

Reply #33847 | Report this post

Tomcat  
Years ago

Why don't BASA sell the sixers and concentrate on Grassroots basketball. The sixers must come close to breaking even, and there is room for improvement for a new owner to step in and make some changes and also money.

What would BASA take for the 36ers?

Reply #33878 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:38 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754