joshuapending
Years ago

purchase tickets on gameday?

Quick question and probably a stupid one but can you get tickets on gameday out front? i always come in from the back of the stadium so dont really know. Assume you can.

Topic #29701 | Report this topic

Chewy316  
Years ago

Yeah you can. The stadium is only just over half full, getting a ticket is never an issue.

Reply #384534 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There is a booth outside the main entrance (looks like a work site hut or transportable classroom) that sells tickets. I believe it's slightly more expensive on the day, but you'll skip delivery fees. Silver adult walk-ups are about $27-28.

Reply #384546 | Report this post

Joshuapending  
Years ago

Cheers, thought as munch but needed to confirm before I took a friend. Thanks again.

Reply #384702 | Report this post

Joshuapending  
Years ago

Cheers, thought as munch but needed to confirm before I took a friend. Thanks again.

Reply #384703 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

dont leave it till the last minute though you will get caught in the crush. first two games of the season have been slow starters but then all of a sudden with 30 mins to tip off it goes crazy. i would be smart and and get tickets as soon as they open to avoid the queue. ticket box opens 2 hours before tip off

when tip off happened last week there was still 20-30 people still waiting to buy tickets.

How do i know? I sell the game night programs every game and i see it all the time.

With the team stringing some wins together the queues are only going to get longer.

Say hi when you go past and have a great time at the game.

Reply #384717 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:33 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754