Swish 'n Dish
Years ago

Proposed half time entertainment

I know there has been some recent talk about the lack of quality half time entertainment at Sixers games. If you have nbl.tv, look at a replay of tonight's Crocs and Kings half time entertainment. It is one of the funniest things I have seen for a while at a basketball game.

Topic #29768 | Report this topic

NBL Fan  
Years ago

What happened?

Reply #384800 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Local Townsville celebrities (I think) performed a comedy dance routine. Looked so-so to me, and I guess you gotta live in Townsville to know them, but it looked like it got the crowd involved as they seemed very entertained.

Reply #384811 | Report this post

kr  
Years ago

Cliffo the big white guy is the morning radio dj on hot fm. He put the call out a week ago for any guys to join him in a all male cheerleading squad to spur on the crocs. They were very funny, but it shows how rubbish the Crocs are playing when these guys were the most entertaining part of the night.

Reply #384826 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

We have the big screens, why not make use of them. Knicks and all that do some cool video stuff with celebrities to get crowed energised, and funny interviews and all that with players. Obviously this wouldn't be any good though as the 6ers management seem hellbent on getting retards to do the video and marketing work, but could be nice if done professionally

Reply #384870 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whatever happened to dance cam, kiss cam and such? Is a shame that disappeared but those at the highest level obviously like us sitting there twiddling our thumbs

Reply #384903 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Lakers do faces in crowd during time outs etc and everyone gets into the fun in cheering and having good time .
How easy is that

Reply #384917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this was the shittest thing ive ever seen

Reply #386633 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:02 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754