philly
Years ago

NBA starts today - free trial

The new season begins today. there is a free trial of league pass to for a week. check it out!

Topic #29802 | Report this topic

BALLER#3  
Years ago

Just be warned it will charge your account for a full years subscription as soon as the free trial runs out, unless you cancel it before then

Reply #385340 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah ^
I was going to but decided against it because I know I will forget. Seriously, those who get it be very careful. No doubt the NBA will get a lot of money out of this.

Reply #385349 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Years ago

It seems quite easy to cancel though, it's just in my account and a link to cancel is right there, worth it for me :)

Reply #385354 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

You can also save money, but use your download limits and download torrents of games. Not always of your choice, but better than nothing.

Reply #385356 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Exactly guys always make sure you read the fine print! NBA is gonna make a fortune ripping off some people

Reply #385419 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Where's this cancellation option? I can't see it anywhere in the 'my account' section?

Reply #385786 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:10 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754