BALLER#3
Years ago

Bogut starts!

Bogut started and posted 6 points 3 rebounds in 6 minutes so far!

Topic #29812 | Report this topic

Andy  
Years ago

Also had a crossover through the legs move that got him a three point play, But as usual he missed the bonus.

Reply #385488 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

whats his stats now?

Reply #385489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut has 8pts 4/6 6 rbs in 18 minutes heading into the 4th quarter.
Minutes seem limited

Reply #385491 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

finished with 8pts in 18 mins, played very few minutes in the second half, may have been sore. they won in Phoenix though which is a great road win to start the season.

Reply #385496 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

Incredible that Bogut played as he only started 5 on 5 workouts at training this week. Get used to the limited minutes as he is not in game shape and GSW want to get the most out of the Bogey man.

Reply #385512 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

Not a terrible effort by any means

Reply #385518 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Years ago

He did alright, but he was out of breath about 3 mins in to the game. He is a long way off playing 30+ minutes. But still good signs, I couldn't help cringing every time he even stumbled or anything, just hoping he doesn't do Any more injuries.

Reply #385522 | Report this post

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

Rick, you do know the Suns suck ass, right?

Reply #385527 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Bogut looked good in limited minutes. Shocking game though!

Curry looked extremely gimpy and struggled to run the offence, so Jack had to play quite a few minutes and he was pretty hit and miss.

The Suns also struggled, but looked like they might get the win behind some scrappy "I want it more" play from Dragic, Telfair and Scola.

Fortunately for the Warriors, Landry got hot in the 4th and they rode his offence home.

Both teams have a lot of work to do if they want to step up and challenge for an 8th seed this season!

Reply #385542 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

Gordon Liddy,

I don't think my comment suggested otherwise.

Baller#3,

I have to agree with you on the cringing. Every time he goes to the floor I am hoping he is going to get up in one piece. Every minute out there is a victory for Bogut!

Reply #385562 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

especially that and 1 drive, that looked really awkward when he came down.

Reply #385570 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

He needs to learn to keep his feet, far to often he is on the floor.

Reply #385584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still haters out there! So after not playing since Australia day this year, and only being cleared to play the day before, Bogut puts up slghtly better numbers than Luc Longley's career averages.

For god's sake people, we have an Australian, that is in the NBA, a start C on 95% of NBA teams. Embrace it!!
He doesn't act like a twat, gives him time to local causes, doesnt get in trouble with the law, support our Aussies!!

Reply #385591 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Support our troops!

Reply #385598 | Report this post

BBallRUS  
Years ago

Bogut is a hard worker - won't be long before he get his minutes up. He also has a love for the game - that won't change. Go Bogut!

Reply #385607 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:30 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754