Anonymous
Years ago

NBL.TV exposed

Struggling with NBL.TV with constant buffering etc like others.

Now been watching NBA League Pass since season opener in HD quality with no buffering, perfect quality (same internet connection). NBL isn't even HD yet chokes. What a POS!!!

Topic #29832 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

no buffering on either for me.

Reply #385714 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

And $$$ behind NBA vs NBL!

Still to date I haven't had a issue with NBL.TV and have tuned in to a good 80%+ of games.

Reply #385757 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

regardless NBL product is simply not to par

Reply #385758 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Beats watching live stats I bet

Reply #385759 | Report this post

BJF  
Years ago

Watched a game flawlessly last night on 3G

Reply #385761 | Report this post

ando  
Years ago

trying to watch it right now. just wont work. even with latest ie. Havent had too many problems before, but this really sucks.

Reply #385762 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

on a sidenote, thanks andthefoul.net for posting highlights to youtube! was on nbl website trying to watch the nz v syd highlights and it was pathetic, searched on youtube and watched the highights perfectly!

Reply #385767 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

I dont know how many threads we need about this. Seriously, some people have trouble, some dont. If you have trouble ring the supplier and tell them, putting it here when so many dont have trouble is pointless and just continues the 15 other threads.

Reply #385775 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Comparing the two is insane. One is in its infancy.

Reply #385779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lads it's frustrating when it don't work, i get that.
here is the tip - download the latest version of your web browser.
i was using an old version of safari on my mac and that shit was black screening me all over the place. i downloaded google chrome and now my whole life is sunshine.

Reply #385781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I saved my money & watch Sportsbet.

Reply #385784 | Report this post

barefoot80  
Years ago

Im in Perth and stream games in my laptop through my HDMI cable on TV and rarely have issues, yet all I hear is others having issues.

Reply #385790 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the people not having problems dont whinge they are just enjoying it.

Reply #385795 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Funny how the company is named Perform when it is non-performing. I have NBA League Pass open and NBL.TV open at the same time watching live games to test. NBA League Pass streams perfectly in HD with no buffering and NBL.TV is auto-calibrating to a lower resolution and/or buffering. So my connection can handle it and has enough bandwidth it is something on the Perform side of things. They seem to be a two-bit UK company compared to Neulion who do the NBA, NFL, NHL etc. which I never have any bad viewing experiences with.

Reply #385810 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also the system isn't new as Perform already provided the same platform for Euroleague and other competitions last season. The existing infrastructure is there yet they are obviously doing something wrong.

People without a problem probably have higher connections but those with mid level speeds are suffering even though if you launch HD from any other source with such a speed it is fine like NBA as mentioned above. This is non-HD yet buffers. WTF! Very disappointing.

Also to those people without a problem just because you don't have one doesn't mean a problem doesn't exist.

At the moment it works for me but only at crappy 0.28mbps... oh wait at 0.28 it just buffered again. Horrible. This is in Firefox/IE/Chrome.

Reply #385812 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

have not had a single issue with it
well worth the $$$

Reply #385830 | Report this post

sitiveni  
Years ago

i have both NBA League pass and NBL.tv and im not watching nbl.tv anymore. its terrible, get headaches watching it go from perfect view to hardly being able to watch it every 30 seconds. i will continue to enjoy watching nba on my laptop in my office

Reply #386181 | Report this post

John Salmons  
Years ago

For me nbl.tv is working fine.

nba league pass is struggling, it was great last year.

Reply #386187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The wonders of the internet hey! It's all different on different computers.

Performs system is new this year, they used a different system in previous years. Seems NBA is having issues as well so its hard to put the finger on this one. FWIW NBL runs fine for me.

Reply #386212 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:22 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754