An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:29 pm, Thu 24 Apr 2014 | Posts: 491,303 | Last 7 days: 689

Dunk Basketball Uniforms   West Adelaide Bearcats Mid-Year Carnival - July 10-13, 2014

Wam Soosnam
Two years ago

Jackson Interview on Grandstand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdRdko6K8XY

Great interview, worth a look.

Report this topic

BBallRUS
Two years ago
19:34 4 Nov 12

Reply #385867

re: Jackson Interview on Grandstand

Thanks for the link :-) Never realized how articulate she is. Lauren came across very relaxed, a little frustrated (with those injuries who wouldn't) but what was really refreshing is that she didn't hide anything - really genuine. She is a national icon and a credit to Australia. Do yourself a favour and take the time to watch it :-)

Report this post

Prisoner of Gravity
Two years ago
10:38 5 Nov 12

Reply #385960

Everytime i see her interviewed she impresses me more and more. Absolute legend!!

Report this post

Cera77
Two years ago
13:05 12 Nov 12

Reply #387086

She is such a downer, My life is so hard, I miss my family and friends, Its so hard playing basketball all the time. OMG, wait to you get a real job Lauren then you will have something to really complain about.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Mimas 42

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Recent Posts