Me (the original)
Years ago

Seating for the Wildcats game

I left adel some years ago and sadly now only see the 36ers when they head west.

Does anyone know is there is there somewhere at the new arena that is going to be allocated as..an "away" area so i can sit with other 36er fans?

Topic #29849 | Report this topic

paul  
Years ago

Im sure theyll set up a seat for you just outside the arena.

Reply #386138 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If I were you I would contact the 36ers and see if there are any "Road trips" planned to Perth. If not just get along there anyway. Wildcats fans are a loud yet friendly bunch. Wildcats host the 36ers on November 16th (Friday). Visit www.wildcats.com.au to buy tickets. They go on sale today!!

Reply #386145 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Probably should have done yourself a favour and became a Wildcats fan when you moved over here :O)

Reply #386149 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I'm quite sure with all the excitement of the new arena, the last thing they would have considered is an "away" section for Sixers fans.

Reply #386152 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Not so sure about the "friendly" Perth fans, the last game i attended in Perth, they asked me to leave for ... "making too much noise" Thats why i wanted to be in an "away" section...also means that a fer of us could make some noise together.

as for "become a wildcats fan"... uuurghhh i spit at the very idea, ive been a 36ers fan since the 80s...could you seriously just change??.. damn sure i cant and wont!

Lets go sixers, lets go!

Reply #386320 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:18 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754