ray jay
Years ago

latest on Bogut

Bogut played 17:23 minutes. Zero points, Five assists,zero fouls and three rebounds in thier win over Cleveland.

Topic #29872 | Report this topic

Ricey  
Years ago

Are we getting a bogut update every game now? If so, can somebody please delete NBA.com as it is now void

Reply #386418 | Report this post

Bball Fan  
Years ago

LOL

Reply #386422 | Report this post

sircreate  
Years ago

He only shot the ball twice.. and he took like 4 charges as well and had a blocked shot

Maybe you should read the warriors forum or goldenstateofmind page.. there thrilled with having him

Reply #386423 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

cant read too much into it hes fresh off of injury.

Reply #386425 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

5 assists also. Thats worth 10 points...

Reply #386429 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think the signs for Bogut early on have been good ... and it looks like Golden State are managing his come back pretty well... i think they will come on strong in the second half of the season ... baring injuries that is

Reply #386433 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Years ago

Comparing him with his Sacramento game compared to the season opener. His movement has already improved ten fold, everything else will come as its been a long time out of the game.

Reply #386440 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I've discovered this article on Adelaidenow this morning suggesting he'll now miss 7-10 games after some setbacks.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/basketball/aussie-andrew-bogut-suffers-injury-setback/story-fndekpx4-1226513524708

Reply #386461 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:09 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754