An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:13 am, Fri 19 Sep 2014 | Posts: 515,220 | Last 7 days: 1,051

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Important notice: In recent weeks, multiple IP addresses have been handed over to lawyers regarding potentially defamatory posts on Hoops. Please remember that you are responsible for what you post and that if requested by a lawyer to provide identifying information, I will comply.

mycrf
Two years ago

Massive spoiler in title

you can have all the talent in the world but when your coach sucks talent goes out the door. best game l have seen in a long time look out nbl JONNIES IN TOWN,

Report this topic

The Truth
Two years ago
21:02 9 Nov 12

Reply #386580

re: Massive spoiler in title

Agreed.

Tigers look HOT!

Scott, Balls, Flynn, Goulding.....triffic roster!

Report this post

sitiveni
Two years ago
21:56 9 Nov 12

Reply #386591

What a game that was awesome from the Tigers. Also my IT guy showed me how to fix my problems with NBL.TV and watched the whole game perfectly with very good quality, so im happy now

Report this post

Bulldog
Two years ago
23:25 9 Nov 12

Reply #386608

sitiveni, care to share secrets to fixing NBL TV issues?

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Phobos 26

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Aussie Basketball Travellers

Recent Posts