An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:05 pm, Fri 25 Apr 2014 | Posts: 491,352 | Last 7 days: 674

Dunk Basketball Uniforms   West Adelaide Bearcats Mid-Year Carnival - July 10-13, 2014

LanceUppercut
Two years ago

NBA Spurs vs Kings

Patty Mills had 18pts on 8/9 shooting and 3 assists in 21 mins of play.

ESPN televises utah vs Nuggets (who cares) when the lakers vs Boguts Warriors and Pattys Spurs are playing. stupid programming. would have been good to see patty light it up.

Great effort from Patty!

Report this topic

Anonymous
Two years ago
17:05 10 Nov 12

Reply #386717

re: NBA Spurs vs Kings

he played well. lots of minutes as Ginobli & Parker are apparently sick with the flu or something (and Ginobli's still not back to 100%).

good to see him get some minutes and play a good game.

Report this post

Ingles13
Two years ago
17:36 10 Nov 12

Reply #386724

Bogut didn't even play and lol I don't want to see the lakers Every week . Watching kobe gives me cancer

Report this post

natwhereyouat
Two years ago
18:01 10 Nov 12

Reply #386728

ESPN overkill with Lakers, Heat, Mavs, Spurs, Clippers. Which is why i cancelled my subscription last year or the year before.

Report this post

KET
Two years ago
19:17 10 Nov 12

Reply #386752

Overkill with Spurs? Psht.

Need more Spurs IMO

Report this post

sircreate
Two years ago
20:02 10 Nov 12

Reply #386767

Bogut has been ordered by team docs to sit out for 7-10 days, don't think he's reinjured anything(think he's still able to practice), there just not going to rush it like they did with Curry's ankles last year

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Europa 38

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Recent Posts