LanceUppercut
Years ago

NBA Spurs vs Kings

Patty Mills had 18pts on 8/9 shooting and 3 assists in 21 mins of play.

ESPN televises utah vs Nuggets (who cares) when the lakers vs Boguts Warriors and Pattys Spurs are playing. stupid programming. would have been good to see patty light it up.

Great effort from Patty!

Topic #29895 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

he played well. lots of minutes as Ginobli & Parker are apparently sick with the flu or something (and Ginobli's still not back to 100%).

good to see him get some minutes and play a good game.

Reply #386717 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Bogut didn't even play and lol I don't want to see the lakers Every week . Watching kobe gives me cancer

Reply #386724 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

ESPN overkill with Lakers, Heat, Mavs, Spurs, Clippers. Which is why i cancelled my subscription last year or the year before.

Reply #386728 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Overkill with Spurs? Psht.

Need more Spurs IMO

Reply #386752 | Report this post

sircreate  
Years ago

Bogut has been ordered by team docs to sit out for 7-10 days, don't think he's reinjured anything(think he's still able to practice), there just not going to rush it like they did with Curry's ankles last year

Reply #386767 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:20 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754