Thing
Years ago

Where will crocs finish?

On the ladder where will the crocs finish and how many wins will they get and against who?

Topic #29935 | Report this topic

Spursfan  
Years ago

Hahahaha this is good

Reply #387326 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Ninth.

Reply #387362 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

With the way they are playing I can't imagine them winning a single game. But that won't happen.

They will steal a couple of wins. They could come against anyone. They have been blown out by crappy teams and lost close games to good teams, so who knows what how it will go down.

It will take a remarkably different approach from the coaches and players to not land the wooden spoon, though.

Reply #387368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In the swamp upside down trying to get out!

Reply #387371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #387372 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #387374 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #387377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #387379 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i agree with mr moron. upside down in the swamp trying to get out

Reply #387381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The funny thing is, they actually have a pretty talented team. I don't understand how they have been so bad.

Reply #387397 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good call by the idiot who thinks they will finish in the swamp. they will finish 8th

Reply #387421 | Report this post

G Rudd  
Years ago

Careful, our mojo just might come back against the 36ers at the swamp. It's fun Anon, to make fun of a team when they are down, but Karma might just come back and bite you where it hurts. I will still support my team regardless where they finish on the ladder. GO CROCS

Reply #387422 | Report this post

Cera77  
Years ago

Finish last, I think they will fluke 2 wins later in the season, maybe against Cairns.

Reply #387447 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Cera77, you can take that to the bank. Cairns are one of the most bipolar teams I've ever seen. That's coming from a Taipans fan.

Reply #387476 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

All problems with the roster or franchise as a business aside, they are playing about as bad as I've seen any team play in this league in a long while.

That's purely talking about effort, chemistry and on-court decision making. Not talking about skill or depth or anything like that, just pure effort and not doing dumb shit are the two glaring problems with this team right now.

Reply #387526 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When don't upgrade your local content you deserve to run last!

Reply #387542 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

I dont know why people say they have a talented team? I would say there clearly below the other teams. there best players would be bench warmers on all other teams I truly believe that..

Last they will finnish by a fair distance but will steal a few wins.

Reply #387560 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Hurls, I can see where you're coming from, but I rekon if they had put a few wins on the board by now you'd change your tone. they definitely have talent, look at the standards the guys played at last season and in the QBL (harder to gauge) compared with last season. The guys just need to be put in the right places to be effective, the talent is certainly there. Unless guys can make plays for themselves, it's hard to look good when structure is not there. That relates to what Mick was talking about with chemistry and decision making. It all interrelates.

Reply #387577 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Like in some games, guys like Greg Hire, Tim Coenraad can look like superstars, because they are put in places they are want to be

Reply #387578 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Although it's a very even league, and I certainly think they are talented enough to have won 2-3 games to this point, to me they are still the least talented team on paper.

Reply #387580 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:04 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754