An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:37 pm, Sun 21 Sep 2014 | Posts: 515,657 | Last 7 days: 1,090

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Important notice: In recent weeks, multiple IP addresses have been handed over to lawyers regarding potentially defamatory posts on Hoops. Please remember that you are responsible for what you post and that if requested by a lawyer to provide identifying information, I will comply.

Interested Onlooker
Two years ago

Any SA teams heading to Eltham?

Just recieved a flyer for the Eltham/Dandenong Tournament - Is there any South Australian teams confirmed they are going or thinking of going?

Report this topic

Anonymous
Two years ago
13:58 16 Nov 12

Reply #387841

re: Any SA teams heading to Eltham?

I think Eltham is better value for money and team building and development than both Nunawading and Norwood.

Report this post

Vader
Two years ago
14:50 16 Nov 12

Reply #387858

Sturt will be sending 20+ teams over agian this year.

Hope to get 30 teams for the first time.

Report this post

BB
Two years ago
15:07 16 Nov 12

Reply #387864

I feel this is honeslty the best tournament I have been apart of over the years.

Highly recommend everybody making this trip across, interstate teams add to the excitement of the tournament. It's always fun beating a team from another state!

Report this post

Lucy
Two years ago
00:07 17 Nov 12

Reply #387933

Forestville are there this year.

Report this post

anon
Two years ago
19:06 18 Nov 12

Reply #388154

More teams from SA should go. A great start to the season for alot of the grades.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Oberon 84

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Aussie Basketball Travellers

Recent Posts