An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:53 am, Fri 25 Apr 2014 | Posts: 491,321 | Last 7 days: 687

Dunk Basketball Uniforms   West Adelaide Bearcats Mid-Year Carnival - July 10-13, 2014

Anonymous
Two years ago

NBL.TV Epi Fail once again!

Not getting the chance to see the live coverage of the game on Friday night between Adelaide & Perth, thought I'd watch the replay this morning to catch what happened between Gibson and Hire. Get to the last Qtr and once again NBLTV fails to deliver! Where is the the coverage???? Seriously they should be thinking about offering full refunds on a faulty product!

Report this topic

natwhereyouat
Two years ago
11:25 18 Nov 12

Reply #388093

re: NBL.TV Epi Fail once again!

Email them.

Report this post

36reasons.net
Two years ago
22:32 18 Nov 12

Reply #388177

On Ipad mine cut out during the 3rd. Annoying. Issue is the start of the feed has 30mins of nothing. Have tried to reach via facebook/twitter- no response.

Report this post

Anonymous
Two years ago
22:45 18 Nov 12

Reply #388178

E-mail them, they always repond to my emails.

Report this post

Anonymous
Two years ago
14:40 19 Nov 12

Reply #388280

Ask for your money back if it's that bad.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Charon 72

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Recent Posts