An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:37 pm, Thu 21 Aug 2014 | Posts: 509,607 | Last 7 days: 1,092

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Anonalso
Two years ago

WNBA Shooting(gun)!!!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/15/wnba-chamique-holdsclaw-arrested-gunshot-gun-fight-girlfriend/

They shooting each other up now?

Report this topic

Anon12
Two years ago
13:32 19 Nov 12

Reply #388258

re: WNBA Shooting(gun)!!!!!

It surprises me that someone has not commented on this story. Absolutely amazing situation. I wonder what the WNBA will do about this, given the fact that both the WNBA and NBA take matters seriously where the reputation of the league is brought in to disrepute. I imagine from past incidents that Holdsclaw with receive a heavy fine, suspension or expulsion from the WNBA.

Report this post

Anon12
Two years ago
13:34 19 Nov 12

Reply #388261

I forgot - it would be interesting to hear what a high profile player from Adelaide - WNBA Champion Erin Philips - opinion would be on this matter.

Report this post

Dunkin' Dan
Two years ago
13:45 19 Nov 12

Reply #388267

Anon12, Holdsclaw doesn't play in the WNBA and hasn't for a few years. I guess the league could ban her from returning, but no GM would be touching her anyway. Her issues are well known.

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Phobos 72

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Aussie Basketball Travellers

Recent Posts