PlaymakerMo
Years ago

Ten's "Live" Coverage

Sunday NBL games on Channel 10 aren't being broadcasted live, as part of the previously reported deal:

http://www.nbl.com.au/news/article/2012/april/live-nbl-coverage-on-ten-next-season/

...what gives?!?

Topic #30033 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

"One feature game will be broadcast live nationally every Sunday afternoon on TEN. During the months of October to the conclusion of February, the broadcast time will be live at 2:00PM nationally and live at 1:00PM nationally during March and April"

Reply #389007 | Report this post

BJF  
Years ago

I had an official response from the government when i questioned the broadcast ombudsman about this. There is no law that they can enforce to ensure that the games are broadcast live and nothing they can do about the misrepresentation that the games re indeed live.

A few weeks ago the sunday game was advertised as being broadcast live into Adelaide when it was actually on a 30 minute delay.

Reply #389012 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Better than 0....

Reply #389049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I cant believe that someone has the time to contact the Ombudsman regarding a 30 minute different. Find something else to do mate!!!
Count yourselves lucky for seeing any FTA coverage.

Reply #389055 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:27 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754