Anonymous
Years ago

New BA/NBL Media Manager

So is Marc Howard leaving the NBL? Just saw this role advertised - anyone want a crack at it?

http://basketball.net.au/fileadmin/user_upload/Employment_ads/121126_Media_and_Communications_Manager_Position_Description.pdf

Topic #30041 | Report this topic

Spinner  
Years ago

So what's a role like that worth?

Reply #389195 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Before you apply, don't forget those 18 core values you need to demonstrate to be a part of the team ... as per the Position Description.

Reply #389226 | Report this post

Mika  
Years ago

Strong word that lazy fat guy who worked for Blaze is all but locked in....what do ppl see in him?

Reply #389228 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

who?

Reply #389232 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Hey! Don't be mean to Big Joe! He is legendary!

Reply #389237 | Report this post

The Howster  
Years ago

Yes, I'm leaving BA after 10.5 years as I've accepted a senior role with another NSO. Sad to leave hoops but will always be a fan!

I would encourage anyone on here with appropriate experience to apply for the position (Sydney-based). I've heard lots of suggestions about what is wrong with basketball over the years and how to improve the game, so would love to see someone bring their good ideas into basketball administration in this country!

Reply #389247 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Assumed it was a new position and didn't realise you were leaving! Good luck wherever it is you're working next.

Will never forget at the last Adelaide All-Star game years ago, you very kindly offering me access to the media/VIP post game event, and me having to decline because I felt underdressed in a t-shirt featuring two unicorns having sex.

Reply #389253 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

Hey Marc.. Good luck in your new endeavors! Thanks for all the hard work you've put into bball during some hard years in our sport. And I'm pretty sure it was you, but thanks for hooking us up for group tickets back in the day & for having a chuckle when I said I was thinking of calling our group the Mark Nash Allstars.

Reply #389264 | Report this post

The Howster  
Years ago

Thanks Young Gun and Isaac!

Reply #389282 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:00 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754