eli1
Years ago

NBL betting game by game

I know this subject has been spoken about briefly, but is there a website where you can bet on nbl games week by week.

So for example, this week you wanted to bet on cros v 36ers, is there a site that does this?

Cos all i seem to find is NBL Futures and MVP and crap like that.

Topic #30048 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

sportsbet and centrebet has these bets, but sometimes the rounds match betting only goes up later in the week, by the end of the week say Friday (even Thursday) you should easily be able to bet on anygame on either of these sites.

Reply #389295 | Report this post

eli1  
Years ago

ah ha. thanks for that, will retry on friday night then

Reply #389296 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They are wary of injuries and other outs, so often won't put up game odds right away.

The two interesting games this week are Crocs-36ers and the Cats game against Sydney, IMO.

Reply #389299 | Report this post

bankedshot  
Years ago

maybe check the odds on thurs and friday. The breakers game usually starts pretty early due to the timezone difference in NZ. I am looking forward to the odds this week i agree isaac sydney should be underdogs in the game against the wildcats and look good with Robbins and Knight out injured.

Reply #389300 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Usually Wednesday Night they first go out. So have a look at about 7pm tonight.

I agree Isaac, I reckon both Sixers vs Crocs and Sydney Perth will have some value in it.

I will guess the odds
Sixers 1.70 vs Crocs 2.10
Perth 1.60 vs Sydney 2.20

Reply #389303 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I didn't know Knight is out. That would probably make them even money at the bookies then. Sydney might be able to get the win if Knight is out.

Reply #389305 | Report this post

bankedshot  
Years ago

Agreed im just hopeing the bookies still consider the wildcats the favourites being at home. Does anyone know if Neville has been cleared to play on friday?

Reply #389315 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Sixers will be shorter than that I would think.

Reply #389319 | Report this post

eli1  
Years ago

Thanks lads. Still got NZ V Melbourne up but I am keen on a few dollars for Crocs. They goota win one and even though I'd be disappointed if the 6ers lost, id be happy with a few hundred dollar win if they came up trumps.

Cheers

Reply #389372 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:12 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754