An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:28 pm, Thu 24 Jul 2014 | Posts: 504,794 | Last 7 days: 1,133

Dunk Basketball Uniforms  

Advertising spot currently available.
Minimum three month period (1.5+ million page views, 92% Australian).
Email isaac@triplezero.com.au for rates and options.

Danny
Two years ago

Old BAsketball Games on VHS

Hi everyone, I am moving house and dont have anywhere to store a big collection of old VHS, recorded, nba and nbl games pretty much from about 95 till about 05, lots of different games some great quilty for the age and others not so good, not real keen to just throw em away and was wondering if anyone wants them, for a small charge that is, and they pay postage as well, cause there is a lot of tapes approx about 100 or so!

Report this topic

natwhereyouat
Two years ago
18:12 29 Nov 12

Reply #389513

re: Old BAsketball Games on VHS

If i can buy them i'll convert to digital and put them up for dowmload for everyone to enjoy!

info@andthefoul.net

Report this post

Danny
Two years ago
18:44 29 Nov 12

Reply #389521

re: Old BAsketball Games on VHS

sure can that what i was hoping cause they are to classic to throw away, cost a bit in postage, Im in Rockhampton QLD, my email is danlib@live.com.au

Report this post

Reply to this topic

Name Email

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Europa 57

Title
Rules: You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players.
Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Recent Posts