Liam Flynn
Years ago

Manute news

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-sptnbachart17051705may17,0,5359050.story?coll=orl-sports-headlines

Check out who has the "Worst Body Ever'

Topic #3008 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Isaac, get the pictures up here. Fantastic websurfing Liam.

"The infamous Steven Hunter!"

Reply #34351 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Liam,

Love your work, that is one of the best reads I've had in ages.

There are some great best of and worst of's there.

Reply #34369 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

agreed...

iverson best tats? which one? :| his kids...

Reply #34370 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I just saw the photo for the "infamous Steven Hunter"....damn, that's one ugly tattoo.

Manute's photo is great, all legs.

Big Ben's fro......classic

whilst Steve Nash's hair..... my three year old nephew could give someone a better hair cut.... tragic for a guy that is on a $60million contract.

Reply #34374 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Tim Povtak the author is an oversized meat truck. I played against him in College and blocked him into the 10th row. The ball hit his girlfriend in the face and broke her nose. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. That's why he wrote that crap about me having the worst body. Don't believe everything you read.

Tim Povtak your luggage!!!

Reply #34381 | Report this post

Liam Flynn  
Years ago

Manute,

He obviously has never seen your naked centrefold spread in the Sudanese 'Play girls' magazine. It took up 25 issues for just one photo....

Reply #34396 | Report this post

Vincent Vega  
Years ago

Manute,

I just saw your cameo on "Airline USA" on channel 7. The episode seemed to focus on how to fit freaks (of which you were one) into plane seats.

Reply #34401 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Classic reading. Nice work Liam!!

Reply #34420 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Liam,

What can I say. They don't call me the human tripod for nothing.

Reply #34427 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:59 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754