Anonymous
Years ago

Wildcats sign import Dunigan

6'10" centre Michael Dunigan has been signed as an injury replacement for Matt Knight.

http://www.nbl.com.au/wildcats-home/news/article/2012/december/the-perth-wildcats-welcome-michael-dunigan/

Topic #30087 | Report this topic

Pie Cart  
Years ago

Looks athletic for 6.10 centre

Reply #389767 | Report this post

mk  
Years ago

Just hope he can replicate what he can do here, Perth need some one that will get the crowd rocking. Bring on the hawks and 36er's

Reply #389770 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

I note that too... Perth has alot of meat and potatoes.. they really need some gravy

Reply #389772 | Report this post

Nike Al  
Years ago

He really looks the goods it's a shame they signed him as Matt Knight injury replacement instead of talking tovey into retirement and sign him properly

Reply #389777 | Report this post

skud  
Years ago

Geez he looks good from the video's. Alot of tip in dunks seems to crash the boards pretty hard. Nice to see a big man import again, something I think we really miss in this league now days.

Reply #389783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Skud, isnt Seth Scott a big man import?

Reply #389787 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cool highlight film bro. If you don't get dunks in a game, how are you going to score? A film with all dunks does not excite me much at all.....Sorry guys.

Reply #389791 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Yeah hard to get too excited by a selective clip like that, but I don't think the Cats need him to be a star anyway. Just play a solid defensive role on opposition bigs while Matty is out, hopefully get himself a few cheapies around the basket at the other end, and generally prevent Wagstaff & Redhage from needing to play too many minutes.
Saw it mentioned somewhere that he is a little foul-prone. Hopefully not too much or that's going to be a problem in this league.

Reply #389794 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looks a bit like Jerai Grant

Reply #389795 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anybody with hops and NBA experience is a huge plus for our league right now. We are severely lacking high fliers in the league these days.

Reply #389802 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

The Wildcats have seemed conservative with their second import spot for the past few seasons and I think the Knight injury is probably worse than expected or that they will keep dunigan for the remainder of the season, otherwise why would someone come out for a month (including being away from family for Christmas).

Reply #389818 | Report this post

X  
Years ago

What's their points situation upon the return of Knight? Is there a way they can keep him? Trueman?

Reply #389887 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754