GR
Years ago

SIxers Season Tickets

Got my season ticket renewal form today

Adult $325

Topic #3009 | Report this topic

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

If the 36ers sell 3000 adult season tickets,thats $975,000 for the club!! nice money.

Reply #34337 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

All jokes aside (I know they're RS this year) ..... my Power season-tickets cost about $180 for premium terrace, on the fence on the non-members wing. Sorry if you disagree, but I say the basketball tickets are too expensive. Waaaay too expensive.

The Power offer cheap tickets (about $120 or so) behind the goals. Why don't the Sixers have something similar for the upper tier?

Reply #34349 | Report this post

avanti  
Years ago

What happened to the supposed cheaper tickets?

When I saw the map on the renewal form divided into lots of numbered sections I expected there to be cheaper sections in the price list, but found none....

All adults $325 no matter where....

Reply #34350 | Report this post

avanti  
Years ago

Sorry Mo, didnt see your post before I did...

I too am comparing the price to my Power tickets and scratching my head...

Reply #34358 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

You do get a free dribbler magazine, members card and lanyard!

Reply #34366 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

.....and flexible payment options!

Reply #34367 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

its cheaper than last year is it not?

Reply #34371 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

And undercover air conditioned seating instead of the cold and rain.

(Mod: Or stuffy and dank instead of out in the glorious sunshine - doesn't always rain at the footy.)

Reply #34373 | Report this post

avanti  
Years ago

And after slugging the season ticket holders these prices up front, you can bet cheaper "at the door" tickets will be re-introduced about a quarter of the way through the season...

Reply #34380 | Report this post

Kingman  
Years ago

$325 for what!!!! They don't even have a team signed. $325 to go and watch an ABA Team, i will pay my $5 and go this Saturday.

Reply #34418 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

I understand that the club has money problems but dose it really think having ticket prices so high is the answer .... I personally think the should be half the price of what they are for the average seat ... Then gradually get more the closer to the court you get .... I for one wouldnt like to be seating back row and think i pay the same as those people court side .... Many people simply wont come to the sixers with prices so high and a pretty dodgey team on the court its that simple ..

Reply #34434 | Report this post

Wish I could Dunk  
Years ago

$325 ????? tell Phil S he's dreamin

Reply #34472 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

(Mod: This post is not available.)

Reply #34473 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Kingman

You pay $5? I'll see you there. I might even pay $5.

Reply #34480 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

With that sort of logic, the Sixers still get around 4,500 people to a game compared to a few hundred at ABA games. The ticket prices are not the deciding factor here.

Reply #34486 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Reply #34496 | Report this post

Wish I could Dunk  
Years ago

Reply #34498 | Report this post

Wish I could Dunk  
Years ago

how many peeps does the Dome hold?

Reply #34499 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Around 7500 I think.

Reply #34506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It holds 7500 peeps. It also holds 7500 homies and I also heard that it could hold a posse of 7500, daaawwwwwgggggg!!!

Reply #34509 | Report this post

ShutUp!!  
Years ago

Won't be renewing my season tickets until I know that we actually have an NBL Team, not a good SEABL Team, which is basically what we have signed up at the moment

Reply #34512 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

DC, how many grumpy pills did you take today? Calm down a bit and read what my post actually responded to. I did not say that ticket prices this year are not high. I was merely responding to those saying that this year's team is just another ABA team. With that in mind, they will spend $5 to see an ABA game and not the higher price to see the Sixers. My argument was that their reasoning was not correct as ABA games only attract a few hundred people compared to 4,500 that go to the Sixers game.

Reply #34539 | Report this post

Kingman  
Years ago

I will pay the $27 to see the Kings play in Adelaide they will have a good team, I would also pay $27 to see Brisbane play in Adelaide that team looks real good, I will pay $27 to see the Crocs play and the Snakes, hang on YES I will get season tickets all the visiting teams will be worth the price except the Breakers I will give that game a miss.

Reply #34581 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Reply #34651 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Yogge whats up?
Phil not being nice to you or are you feeling as though he fed you a total load of BS?

Reply #34652 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Season tickets holders and sixers fans must unite and refuse to get tickets this season!
Hold off until the club drops prices!!! Spread the word!!!

Reply #34668 | Report this post

Stephon  
Years ago

I like what they have done with the ticket prices for families.

Like Isaac posted it is basically two adults get one child for free.

Even the $800 2 adults and 2 children option in the decent seats is pretty good.

By my calculations at 16 home games that works out to $12.50 per ticket.

Trick to getting a better priced season ticket price is getting your kid brother, sister, niece, nephew, etc along and getting them to pay $100 for their season ticket.

Eg $651 - $100 from your little brother = $551 for two adult season tickets = $275.50 per season ticket as opposed to $325.00.

Very weird that they don't have cheap individual season tickets in areas 16-20.

Reply #34688 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Agreed -- huge oversight IMO. I can only think that prices will have to change at a later date which means that no one will commit in the interim.

I think the response would be better if the ticket plans were mapped out for the public to see in advance -- is the Try 5 deal to remain? Will there be $15 tickets? Will zoning exist for walk-up tickets?

Reply #34734 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:51 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754