Benno
Years ago

Aron Baynes continues dominance in Europe

Aron has been playing incredible in Europe with a huge game yesterday 19 points, 16 rebounds and 3 assists. Its only a matter of time till Aron is in the NBA, His manager Daniel Moldovan has confirmed that there is 2 NBA GM's following Aron very closely and I'm sure there would be a few more!

Topic #30104 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Heat could use a guy like him to play C, rebound and defend, play hard both ends, i reckon, would free Bosh up to play PF abit more aswell.

Well done to Aaron, good to see him doing well, always liked watching him play, hope he gets a go in the NBA.

Reply #390032 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Just goes to show how some confidence, hard work, persistence and self belief combined with the time and opportunity to allow a big the time needed to develop and mature can lead to massive rewards!

Too often we are quick to label and judge before someone his size is allowed to find themselves and I wish him well, would love to see him in the NBA...

Reply #390060 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope he is there soon.

But I wouldn't take on board much of what his agent Daniel Moldovan says.
Baynes needs to give him the arse if he plans on going to the NBA.

Moldovan is the same guy who sent Julian K to Golden state mid NBL season, when he knew they had no roster spot available to sign him and that he would be cut once camp finished. (showing off his he had NBA contacts and PRing him as the next big thing in the NBA to our NBA ignorant aussie media)

Tread with caution.

Reply #390066 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:41 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754